Mine

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie and Joy went to Jennie house for a while before Joy went bavk to her house, Jennie Locked the door and went to stay in her room when she heard a ring tone ringing. She look through her backpack and found Juho phone ringing, Jennie decided not to pick up and walk away from it and into the kitchen. Within minutes she heard a pounding on the door and startled her slowly walking towards the door she looked through the little glass and saw two boys from school, Jennie open the door and they pulled her out and one went into inside her apartment and looked for the phone and follow out after. Jennie didn't want to go when he carry her and down the stairs into a car waiting for the other friend to come back and left.

"What's going on?"

She asks but they didn't answer her.

"This is call kidnapping."

The phone ring again and one of the boy pick up. 

"We got her."

Jennie knew now who call and who's she gonna see, she looked out the window regretting not picking up the phone. She couldn't help but shed tears and curl up hugging her knees, once the car came to a stop she notices they're at school but in the basement level. The car door open and the three boys went out leaving Jennie inside the car in the dark, looking out she try opening the door but it was lock. Jennie knock on the window but they didn't turn back and got into another car and left, she screamed for them not to leave her in the dark but they just went. With just a tiny light coming in Jennie was scared and hugged her knees tightly closing her eyes and within an hour leaving Jennie there alone the car door open and she look up and saw him.

"Pl..please take me home."

He smile and got into the car. 

"I..I'm sorry. If.. if I offended you in any way, please just let me go home. M.. my mom waiting for me."

"She's busy and I told her I'll come keep you company."

Jennie tears fell down her face, he wipe her tears and smile.

"It won't take long. I'll make it easy."

Jennie started to move back away from him and he follow her slowly until she was not between the car door and himself, she can see that smirk on his face.

"Please don't hurt me."

"I would never my dear Jennie."

Joy walking home she heard the phone ring and look through her bag, she look and saw his name on the caller ID, Joy put the phone back into her backpack and continue to walk home. It was near her house when a car stop in front of her and someone came out and push her inside, she struggles to get free but another boy was holding her down. She scratch and hit them but no one lay their hand on her until they got to his house and drag her inside the house, she fell on the ground.

"You can go."

Joy look up and saw Rowoon coming down the stairs looking at her, Joy saw the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter