Mine

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy was in the car with Rowoon for a while before he drop her off at home, she went inside the house and close the door. He then went back home to his little brother, Joy went to take a shower and put her cloths in a bag and went to throw it out. Joy got a call from her father he wouldn't be in town for a few days since he had to drive Rowoon parents for their trip. The next morning Joy went to school and waited when she saw Jennie, the two girls hugged like it's been years since they seen one other.

"Let's go."

Joy held Jennie hand and the two went into the school, Joy took Jennie to her class before going to hers. Jennie couldn't pay attention as she kept starring out the window and covering her arm when a girl turn around and look at Jennie. 

"Enjoy it while it last." 

Jennie turn to look at her. 

"It won't be long before he ditch you for someone else."

She smile at Jennie and turn back to face the front, Jennie look at her arm and to the window again. Jennie had detention for not paying attention to the class throughout the whOle morning, Joy went to see Jennie in her room since she didn't come down for lunch.

"Let's eat."

Joy place the food down on her desk. 

"I'm not hungry."

Joy look at Jennie.

"Please don't do this, I need you."

Joy give Jennie a spoon full of rices and side dish as the two eat, minding their own business when four girls came up to them. 

"I heard your Rowoon and Juho newest toy?"

"I don't know what they see in these two idiot."

"They're not even pretty."

The leader bend down to their level.

"Don't think about getting attached to them, they're only play with you until they're bored and throw you out like trash."

"Is that why you got thrown out like trashe too?"

The girl slap Joy across the face and grab her hair tilting her head back looking up at her.

"Call me trash again and I'll make sure your life is in hell. If you think it's bad already just you wait what I would do to you."

Jennie push her away.

"Get out."

"I'll be watching you."

"Are you ok?"

Joy nodded her head and  look at the time, she went back and threw the food away down in the lunch room. Coming back up she saw Rowoon coming her way making her stop in her track, stopping in front of her he held her hand and lead her towards the basement.

"Please."

Joy said holding onto the stair handle, he force her to come until she hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter