Mine

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie crying for Joy as she fell on the floor with her head bleeding but Juho doesn't care and kept dragging Jennie into his car, he call Hwiyoung to go get Joy. Hwiyoung went to Jennie house and saw the door open and Joy laying on the floor, he pick her up in his arms and walk out to his car. He drove Joy to his apartment and lay her in his bed, when she woke up and saw Hwiyoung sitting in the chair looking at her she sat up and felt her head pounding.

"You got a cut on your forehead."

"Where Jennie?"

Hwiyoung stood up and walk away into the living room as Joy stood up and follow behind, she enter the living room and saw Rowoon walking into the apt. She turn to look at Hwiyoung and he put on his shoes.

"Please don't go."

He turn to look and left without a word, Joy just standing there watching Rowoon coming closer and closer to her. He look at her cut and held her hand towards the sofa. Hwiyoung look up into his apartment room once last time and went over to Inseong place.

"Rowoon with her?"

Hwiyoung nodded his head and sat down closing his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel bad for them."

"You never cared before, why now?"

"Those girls didn't care."

"And they wanted nothing to do with us." Inseong said and look at Hwiyoung.

Jennie woke up in Juho bed with him beside her and his arms around her body, she slowly look up at the boy beside her and tears fell from her eyes. 

"I don't like cryer." He said making Jennie flinch a bit. "So stop."

Jennie wipe her tears quickly and turn slowly on her other side but he didn't let, he kiss her forehead.

"I called Hwiyoung to come look after her, so don't worry."

Jennie just nodded her head and kept quite the whole night. Hwiyoung came back and saw Joy on the sofa and Rowoon nowhere to be found, walking up to her she got up and walk away but fell and Hwiyoung caught her in time. He carry her into his room again and laying her there he look at her face, he could see her dry tears on her cheek and her arms was bruise. Hwiyoung grab a towel and wipe her face and neck when he see what Rowoon left on her skin, he cover her up and turn off the light. Joy woke up and look around when she saw the door open and walk out to find Hwiyoung sleeping on the couch, she went to get a blanket and lay it on him before leaving. Joy went home and shower before heading to school, before she left she make sure to bring a sweater and makeup to cover her bruises. Jennie waited at the front gate when she saw Joy and ran to her, hugging each other tight.

"I was so scared."

"I'm fine, he didn't hurt you did he?"

"No."

Jennie touch her cut but she moved her hand down and smile before holding her hand and walk towards the gate. Joy and Jennie sitting in their own alone when Jennie look up and saw a few boys coming towards her.

"What do you want?"

"Since your no longer a use to them we can have you now."

"Come with us."

Jennie shook her head when one of them grab her arm and pulled her out, the students who saw said nothing and turned their head away only. Jennie mouth was cover so she couldn't scream when they push her into the boys locker in the gym. Tears rolling down her face she saw them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter