Chapter 7

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news of Mark Tuan, the VP of Tuan Corporation and Kim Nana, the second daughter of KNK Group getting engaged graced the covers of newspapers and magazines and made headlines of internet articles. While the Tuans were overjoyed from the news, the Kims were confused but nonetheless happy.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier that your boyfriend was the heir to Tuan Corporation and that you were planning on getting married?” Mrs Kim asked her daughter as they drove to the Tuan’s mansion.

The two families and their close friends were celebrating the engagement of the power couple with a family banquet.

“Nana’s not one to use her brain, eomma.” Nayoung joked as she looked in to the rear view mirror from the driver’s seat, glancing at her mum.

“Just because I’m the youngest child…” Nana looked off as her mum and sister laughed.

 

 

Mark opened the front door to the Tuan’s mansion to see Mrs Kim and Nayoung. He looked over to see that Nana was still by the car and looked like she was getting something out of the car. The back door was open and Nana’s head and upper body were leaning inside the car.

“Aye, brother-in-law.” Nayoung grinned.

“It’s nice to see you, Mrs Kim and Nayoung.” Mark smiled letting them inside.

“Please, call me mum.” Mrs Kim insisted.

As Mrs Kim and Nayoung walked inside, Mark walked over to the car.

“What’re you looking for?” He asked leaning his head inside the car as well.

Startled, Nana turned her head quickly to see who the voice belonged to. Her heart started to beat faster from Mark’s face being so close to hers. She blinked a few times before clearing and turning her head back.

“I was playing around with the ring on my finger and it just… slipped off and I’m trying to look for it.” She told him.

Mark smiled slightly from her actions and pulled out his phone, turning the flashlight on.

“Here, this will help.” He shone the light under the front seat to reveal the ring; a platinum Tiffany Grace diamond band with a princess-cut setting. Mark picked up the ring and put his phone into his back pants pocket and stood up straight again.

“May I?” Mark reached out for Nana’s hand and slid the ring back onto her finger.

“Thanks.” Nana smiled at him.

“Let’s go inside, everyone’s waiting.” Mark laced their fingers receiving a puzzled look from Nana before she nodded.

“Ah right. The acting.” She laughed lightly as Mark led them to the house.

 

 

Throughout the banquet, the elders discussed with one another as to when the wedding should be held. Unfortunately for the couple, the elders wanted their wedding to be held as soon as possible.

“How about next wee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter