Chapter 6

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s the answer to both your problems.”

Nana, Nayoung and Mark stared at Sehun confused.

“What are you talking about, you weirdo?” Nana eyed him.

Sehun got down from the sofa and sat on the floor like Nana and motioned for Mark and Nayoung to do the same.

“Mark over here needs to find a wife in less than 30 days. Scratch that. It’s 14 now.” Sehun turned to Nana.

“And you, doll, don’t want to get married off to a random chaebol. Am I right?”

Nana still slightly confused nodded her head.

“So that’s your solution right there.” Sehun grinned.

Nana and Mark exchanged confused expressions.

“He’s saying that the answer to your problems is for you two to get married.” Nayoung said, filling in the gaps.

Nana facepalmed herself. She didn’t want to get married but the solution to her problem was apparently to get married.

“Everyone is missing the fact that I am still a bit young for marriage.” Nana emphasised on the ‘young’.

“Yeah but you’re going to get married off sooner or later regardless of your age.” Sehun shook his head at his friend.

Mark was deep in thought as he weighed out this situation. If he married the Kim heiress, his family would be happy about it and it could benefit both the companies.

“If Nana’s okay with it, this could be a good idea. It would satisfy both our families and it can benefit both our companies. ” Mark said.

“Oh right, we have a collaboration with Tuan Corp.” Nayoung added.

Nana blinked at the three faces in front of her. The idea was absurd.

“We can’t just get engaged out of nowhere. People will think it’s a political marriage.” Nana pointed out.

“So let yourselves be seen in public together and let the media report it and then announce an engagement?” Nayoung suggested.

“You can say you met in Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter