Chapter 5

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sir, here’s the details of the collaboration project.” Mark’s secretary placed a folder on his desk and bowed before leaving.

“KNK Group?” Mark flipped through the files.

Tuan Corporation and KNK Group were both two of Korea’s biggest companies, producing products and opening malls. With this project, they planned to collaborate on a new clothing line.

“I heard you’re getting married, Son.”

Mark looked up from his desk to see his father had entered his office. He stood up and greeted the elder.

“Hi, dad. Who told you that?” Mark asked confused.

“Your gramps told me you have a girlfriend and you’re planning on proposing to her.” His father grinned, happy that his son wasn’t exactly like what the magazines and articles described him as.

“…Oh right. I am…” Mark mentally hit himself for digging his own grave.

“So, who is this girl that I will call my daughter in law? When am I going to meet her?”

“That’s a… surprise, dad. Once I propose to her, I will introduce her to the family.”

“Your grandfather said you’ll propose to her this month.”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“There’s two weeks left of this month, son. Better hurry.” Papa Tuan reminded before leaving his son’s office.

Mark rubbed his temples. A month had now turned into 2 weeks and Mark had made no progress to help his situation. He pulled out his phone and dialled Sehun’s number.

“What’s up?” Sehun answered.

“I have two weeks to get myself a wife.” Mark stressed.

“I’ve got a meeting in 5 minutes. Why don’t you come to my house tonight and we’ll figure it out?”

“Alright, see you tonight.” Mark ended the call.

 

 

Nana lay in her bed reading online articles and scrolling her SNS feeds. After a few knocks at the door, Nayoung entered her bedroom.

“Are you ready to go?” She asked.

“Go where?” Nan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter