Chapter 3

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an early Tuesday morning and Nana was still fast asleep in her room until her phone started ringing. Her hands reached for her phone that sat on her bedside table. She grumbled as she answered, annoyed that she had been woken up so early.

“Kim Nana speaking.”

“Miss Kim, I have a job offer for you.” On the other line was Nana’s agent.

“Speak.” She said, slowly sitting upright.

“Tuan Corporation is releasing their new mobile phone line and their model is unavailable for the photoshoot that will take place later today.” The agent informed.

“What time is the photoshoot?” She asked.

“12:30PM, Miss.”

“What time is it now?”

“It is currently 7:30AM.”

“Okay I accept. Just text me the details.”

Nana dragged herself out of bed and headed straight for the shower.

 

After showering, Nana walked into the kitchen where her mum and sister were having breakfast.

“Why are you up so early and where are you going?” Mrs Kim looked at her youngest daughter from head to toe.

She was clad in a simple outfit; black jeans with a white shirt wearing a blazer on top and strappy heels to top it off.

“I’m an early bird, didn’t you know?” Nana grinned.

Nayoung rolled her eyes at the younger girl.

“Seriously, Nay. Your eyes are going to roll out of your eye sockets from eyerolling at me too much.” Nana commented.

“Whatever. Where are you going anyway?” Nayoung repeated the question.

“Out.”

“This early in the morning? Are you meeting a man?” Mrs Kim asked suspiciously.

“Eomma, maybe you won’t have to set her on blind dates anymore.” Nayoung snickered.

“Very funny, you two.” Nana replied sarcastically, leaving the kitchen and heading out of the house.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter