Chapter 1

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Nayoung, the smart and beautiful VP of KNK Group, sat in her office reviewing the files that was just submitted from her marketing team before someone barged in.

“Surprise!”

Nayoung shot a glance at the girl in front of her, who just happened to be her sister. Nana, just as beautiful as her sister had her hair dyed in a bright pink colour and was dressed in a loose v neck shirt and ripped jeans paired with ankle boots.

“Why are you here, Kim Nana?” Nayoung asked the younger girl.

“Aren’t you happy to see me?” Nana rolled her eyes as she headed towards the lounge, putting her feet up on the coffee table and making herself comfortable.

“I am but you’re not supposed to be here till Christmas? And feet off the table, Nans.” Nayoung continued flipping through the files.

“Christmas came early this year.”

Nayoung shot a look at her sister making her sit up straight.

“Dad kicked me out.”

“What did you do this time?” Nayoung raised a brow, not sounding one bit surprised.

“I refused to marry the guy that his wife tried to sell me off to.” Nana rolled her eyes and slunk back into the lounge.

“Isn’t that the 17th guy that you’ve refused? How old was he this time?”

“Like mid-30s?”

Just as Nayoung was about to speak, her phone rang. It was their mother.

“Oh, eomma (mum)… Yeah she’s in my office right now. Uh huh… He did? Okay I’ll let her know.”

Nayoung hung up as Nana jumped to Nayoung’s side.

“Was that mum? What did she say?”

Nayoung pushed her sister back.

“Give me some space, geez.”

The younger girl took a step back before bombarding her sister with questions again.

“Dad convinced mum to get you married.”

Nana ruffled her hair and let out a little scream.

“I’m only 21, why is everyone trying to marry me off!?”

“Because of that party you threw that trashed dad’s house, because you don’t work, because you’re just spending money.” Nayoung pointed out.

“I do work, I’m an occasional model, don’t forget.” Nana sassily flips hair at her sister.

Nayoung rolled her eyes at her younger sister.

“Are you going to pursue modelling as a career?

“I might – you talk as if you’re 10 years older than me when in reality; you’re just a year older.” Nana crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

“Okay whatever, Nans.” Nayoung waved her hand, dismissing the topic.

“Can’t you take my side?” Nana whined.

“No.” Nayoung responded with a sly smile.

“Why not?” Her sister whined in return.

“It’s funnier like this.” Nayoung let out a laugh which earned her a soft slap on the arm.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding. Of course I’m on your side. What are sisters for?” She grinned.

“Oh so now we’re sisters.” Nana looked off.

 

 

It was almost 1PM and the Kim Residence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter