Dream

Because the Time is Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Do you like him?" asked Chanyeol.

Silence...

"Sehun ah?"

Soojung stared at Chanyeol for a good few seconds. She turned her face facing the screen that was showing the drama Chanyeol was watching. Soojung's face started getting scarlet red. "Yah! aha-ahahah-ha....ha! What are you saying, I barely even know him. How can I."

"Ani. The way I see it. Both of you have some kind of crush on each other." 

"Chanyeol." Soojung gave him a stare. "Right now... I'm feeling kind of uncomfortable. Would you like me to call Sehun and tell him that?" said Soojung, sarcastically. 

"Aish! Ani ah! Ah, whatever. Your no fun, I'm going to sleep." 

***

7:00 am (the next morning)

Buzz buzz buzz.

"Mhm. Aish. Who's calling this early in the morning" said Chanyeol, eyes half-closed. 

"Chanyeol are you awake? Where's Soojung?" Asked Sehun. 

"Hmh. She's in the other room sleeping. I think. Yah why are you calling so early" murmured Chanyeol. 

"Check to see if she's safe. I had a weird dream last night. I don't know, but I have a weird feeling that something is wrong."

"Araseo Araseo."

The phone call ended. Chanyeol who is still half asleep got out of bed. He walked near Soojung's room and knocked. "Soojung ah. Are you awake?" No answer. "Soojung! Time to WAKE UP." Still no answer. Chanyeol wasn't half asleep anymore and opened his eyes wide. He felt a negative energy. Slowly he slid the door open. The clothes that Sehun bought were spread out on the floor and Soojung wasn't in her bed or anywhere in the room. "Bwah! What is this! Yah Soojung Ah!!!" Chanyeol roamed around the house and there was no sign of Soojung. He hurried and called Sehun.

"Yah! I don't know where Soojung is!"

"Bwah!"

***

Flashback (5:30 am) 

Soojung opened her eyes wide. She had a weird dream. The Choi's.  dropped realizing Irene's mansion was located around the same area as the Choi's. Wait? Does this mean there's some kind of connection? Why would I be living in the year 2100 if there wasn't a reason?  Soojung hurried to put on her clothes and Irene's mansion was her destination. She couldn't focus. In her dream... 

"Eomma? Appa?" (Why am I here?)

---

The scene changes

"Soojung, Eomma and Appa will be back soon," said Soojung's mom. "Stay here and go to bed. Never open the door for any strangers. I'm sorry okay." 

"Eomma? I thought it wasn't okay to leave a child alone. Where are you guys going? I want to go too."

"Ne. It isn't right so Eomma mianhae araseo. We will make sure to be back when you wake from your sleep."

"Soojung, Appa will buy you lots of things tomorrow. Stay here and sleep tight. We love you. We have some business matters to attend and it's not the right place for a child."

The scene changes again. This time a car crashes and fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter