I Want Her

Because the Time is Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean?" asked Soojung.

"Ah, we shouldn't ask her right now she just woke up." said Sehun.

"Ani! Are you letting some random stranger to stay with you," said Irene, then she turned to Soojung. "Soojung-ssi, right? Please explain who you are. How do you think it's right for us just to let some stranger in?" 

Soojung stared at Irene for a while trying to interpret what she just said. "Oh...um I'm Jung Soojung? 22-years-old...uh what else should I explain?" 

"Ani, ok your background, where are you from? Where did you use to live? Who are your parents? Any friends? Um... like why did you just appear without anything and just explain it." said Irene.

Why does she keep asking me questions that I have no way to answer? I will tell her everything and who cares if they still don't understand, thought Soojung.

"I committed suicide in the year 2016, July 14. By Han River. Instead of being dead I woke up in this place, which is the year 2100. I found these two, Chanyeol and Sehun and they helped me. This is what happened in one day, but if you want more information. I was born in the year 1994. I live in Seoul, the Choi's Mansion. Uh well, maybe not anymore. My parents died long ago and I never had many friends. Maybe only one?" Soojung explained, very slowly. 

"Are you joking? Is this a story your writing? Are you trying to figure out how to write it by living by it." said Irene. 

"Irene stop. I don't think she's joking, this whole time she was trying to tell us this. If she was writing a story, why would she try committing suicide...again?" said Sehun.

"I don't really understand or want to, but it seems true. The way she dresses and her actions. The way she reacted when she saw Sehun's phone. Her confused and cold looking face. It's kinda believable." said Chanyeol. 

"Irene just let her stay with us. She isn't hurtful or much of a trouble," said Sehun.

"But the question is who is she staying with?"

Both Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter