Save her

Because the Time is Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But I'm someone who came from the year 2016"

------

"Yah stop joking. Anyways we wouldn't want to get into your private life, so lets stop with questions. We can send you back if you want," said Sehun. 

What the heck?! That's all they ask me, well...it's not like I care. But still is this the right expression you give someone. "Um...well you don't need to send me back. Um, just give me your phone number so I can pay you back." 

"Hul. Jung Soojung, is this how you get boys? Hahahaha," Chanyeol asked sarcastically. 

"What?! Ani! What are you talking about?!" Soojung's face was red like a tomato. She gave Chanyeol a stare. 

"Guys stop joking around. Anyways you don't need to pay me back, I said it was my treat."

"Soojung ah don't be shocked, this guy here is rich. This little treat is nothing compared to all the money he has." 

That's good, at least I don't have to find a way to pay him back and waste more time here. Why on earth would he waste his time treating a stranger anyways? Ah, more liking he's trying to get girls instead of me being the one trying to get guys. 

They finished paying and went out of the restaurant to greet their goodbyes. 

"Then, I believe this is the last time we will be seeing you." said Chanyeol. 

"Um. Then, thank you for your time and treat."

Why isn't the other one making his farewell to me? Whatever why should I care? Soojung get your head straight. There's no time to waste, you need to die. 

Sehun just quietly stared at the girl slowly walking away with a cold aura surrounding her. Why is she like that?

"Yah why didn't you say goodbye?" asked Chanyeol.

"I don't believe this is the last time we are seeing her. I just have a weird feeling, but Chanyeol ah have you ever seen a girl as cold as her?"

"What the? Are you taking an interest in her? Hahaha." 

"Ani! Aish I can't stand you, I just have this weird feeling that I know her." 

***

I should just roam around first. This is a dream anyways right? In the end, I will wake up, ani. I will be dead or in heaven.

Soojung walked around Seoul, but it looked totally different from back then. It was more colorful, everyone was stylish, and many places weren't there anymore. Soojung went inside a tiny store and found a calendar. August 14, 2100. I committed suicide July 14, 2016, though. Why is it a month later? Ani, of course, it's like that, I'm in a different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter