Getting to know us

Because the Time is Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-


"We kissed." Said Sehun. 
Soojung's eyes widened and stared and Sehun. Chanyeol stared at both of them, mouth hanging wide open.
---
Soojung looked at Chanyeol's expression and then gave Sehun stare. 

"WHAT?!!! Yah what are you saying? Ha, whe-when did we kiss? Chanyeol don't listen to him, he's joking." Said Soojung.

"Ohhh!!! What's going on here? kekekeke. You guys are so suspicious." Laughed Chanyeol. 

"Yah you want to die!!!" Cried Soojung.

"Soojung ah did we not kiss? How come from what I remembered-"

"Yah! Shut up." Soojung face became all red.

"Omo?! Did you guys actually kiss? Debaek, Sehun acting fast. HAHAHAHA," Chanyeol said. "Yah Soojung ah your face looks like a tomato."

Soojung put her hands on her cheeks and gave Chanyeol a death stare. "There was a reason....Why don't we change the subject? What are you guys planning to do with me today?" 

"Ah, that's right where will Soojung stay today?" Said Sehun. He stared at Soojung with those eyes you can't resist. Soojung became flustered and looked out the window of the car. 

"At least we got away from your parents for now. There is only one person I could think of that could help Soojung, but I think you wouldn't be too happy about it." Said Chanyeol. 

"You're right I wouldn't. Stop thinking about Kai, there are always other ways. Soojung? What would you like to do today?" Said Sehun.

Soojung turned around from the window. "What do I want to do? I don't know, why are you asking me? I will probably want to suicide again if you ask. I don't even know anything about this place. Well, I know its Korea...Ah, I know. Um...if it's possible, can we go shopping? Since I'm staying here for I don't how long, I think I may need some clothes." 

"Sure its been awhile for us," said Sehun. "Right Chanyeol?"

"Yea its been quite awhile." 

"Ah also!!! Please don't take me to such expensive places, it reminds me too much of dramas. Ah, why am I in this position? Anyways don't." said Soojung. 

"Kekekeke!!" The other two started chuckling. "Yah Soojung ah! Dramas?! But the thing is its real we are heirs that will be able to take a girl to shop at expensive places. Aish don't worry about the money, look how rich Sehun is hahaha." Laughed Chanyeol. 

I hate rich people. They are just like the Choi's, but Sehun....he is different? Ani I can't. I hate them I totally hate them. They think anyone can be their slaves. thought Soojung. "Guys I really don't need such expensive stuff."

"Aish don't worry and it will be so much more fun, I think." said Chanyeol. 

Soon they arrived at the Galleria. When Soojung walked in the place it was incredible, she has never been in here. Right, when she walks in there are people bowing to her with a smile. Sulli would always come here to shop, but Soojung never got the chance to ever step a foot in these high-end shopping areas. They started walking around the area. Something caught Soojung's eye, a dress. Soojung usually never wear dresses, but this dress was different the fashion now was more chic in a cooler way. When she looked at the price her eyes widened and she turned back to look at the Sehun who was with Chanyeol looking at ties. Then Sehun turned to look at Soojung and saw her expression. Soojung quickly turned away and walked to another area to look around. Sehun picked up the dress.

"Miss, please get me this dress. Nicely wrapped." Said Sehun and gave the employee a wink. The employee was shocked with joy, such handsome guy is winking at her. She hurried and wrapped the dress nicely. Sehun took the bag and thanked her. 

"Yah? Who is that for?" asked Chanyeol.

"Who do you think. Soojung ah." 

Sehun and Chanyeol walked to where Soojung was. Sehun hid the bag behind his back and smiled at Soojung.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Anyways can we leave this place, I don't really like anything here. Nothing is my taste." said Soojung. 

Sehun took the bag from behind him and handed it to Soojung with a smile on his face. Soojung had a slightly shocked expression. 

"What is this? For...me?" said Soojung. She took the bag and opened it to see what was inside. Her eyes became huge and turned her head from the bag to Sehun.

"Yah! Hurry and return this. Do you even know the price of this?!!! It's freckin ₩ 3,000,000!" Yelled Soojung. She was too shocked she never wore such expensive clothing. She could buy 2,000 pairs of shoes with that money instead of this one dress. 

"You like it. I saw you, ah just take it. I will throw it away if you don't. It isn't returnable by the way." Said Sehun smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter