A Kiss?

Because the Time is Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want her." 

-----

"Yah I have no freakin idea what you are talking about! Whatever, anyways I will call my driver," said Chanyeol. 

What did he just say? "I want her"? What does he mean? Thought Soojung.

---

Finally, Chanyeol's driver came. "Mr. Han - _ - take us to Sehun's mansion, also park at the side of his mansion, close to the area in the back," said Chanyeol, tired. When they reached their destination Chanyeol had to think of a plan fast to deal with the security at Sehun's place. They couldn't let the guards see Soojung. 

"Yah Sehun take Soojung and try to climb over the fence to the swimming pool. Wait don't you have a key for the back door? Ani nevermind a person like you heh would never have it with you. Anyways I will try to distract all the guards by the back pool area, and you take Soojung and go quickly and run to the other side of the pool area and climb the fence. Good?" said Chanyeol. 

"OK." said Sehun.  

(Plan Start)

Chanyeol got out of the car first and walked confidently to the guards. He waved. 

"Annyeong!!! Yah you guys miss me!!! Ahahaha. Mwo? You guys don't recognize me?!"

"Yah block him!" called out one of the guards.

"Aish! Block me? What you want me to climb over the fence. Aish, why would I do that. What about monkey moves or gorilla moves want to see that?"

Chanyeol started doing a bunch of crazy gorilla dancing, with all the guards surrounding him in a semi-circle by the fence of the pool on one side. Just like planned. 

"Soojung now is the time! Take my hand. Hurry lets run!" Said Sehun.

They hurried and ran out the car and quickly ran past the guards that were being distracted by Chanyeol. They got to the other side of the fence. 

"Yah we have to hurry and climb over the fence okay. You go first I will carry you up. Prepare to get splashed ok."

Everything happened in seconds. Soojung fell into the pool after climbing over the fence and soon afterward Sehun fell in. Splash! The sound of loud splashes could be heard. Soojung and Sehun both caught their breath when they lifted their head up from the water. They both looked at each other in the eyes, soaking wet. They were still in the pool about to get out when someone called out.

"Yah what was that noise!! Is someone in the pool?! Yah half of you guys take care of the pool the other half watch this crazy kid." 

"Oh no! Soojung are you able to hold your breath well?" Sehun said fast. 

"I can try..." 

They both knew what it meant and then they ducked their head into the waters. Soojung couldn't see anything just the dark water of the swimming pool. She held her breath, but it was getting hard for her. Sehun hugged Sooju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter