Who are you?

Because the Time is Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol come back here! You wanna die! Aish." said Sehun. 

***

             Mianhae ...................

Soojung's eyes fluttered open, wide. It took a few seconds for her to understand what happened to her, but where was she? Where am I? What?! Did I really die, but I'm still in the world? Soojung sat up and looked around, she was sitting on the grass by Han River. What? Is this Han river? Why does it look so different? Now she got even more confused. There were so many questions floating around her head. Why wasn't she dead? Did someone save her? Why is she here? Why is everyone dressed so differently? Why does it look like Korea, but at the same time many buildings are not the same? All the thoughts hurt her head. Then she spotted two boys running around. 

"I probably woke up because of those two," Soojung said to herself. "Oh, they speak Korean."

----

"Yah Sehun ah, it was just a joke take it lightly!" shouted Chanyeol, but Sehun wasn't listening. 

"Chanyeol, look at that girl over there. That type of fashion she's wearing is from many, many years ago. She looks kinda lost," said Sehun. 

"Aish who cares at least she's pretty. Hahaha." 

Soojung heard their conversation slightly since they talked so loudly and were on the same grass as her. Just a small distance away. 

Soojung stared at her clothes. No way! Did I go to the future? Ani that's impossible, those are only in fictional stories. Wait, no way that idea sounds the closest. Ani I must be dreaming right now, that's right I'm dreaming. ha...ha...What is this! 

"What is this!" Soojung accidently said it aloud. She covered . 

----

"Do you think she needs help?"asked Sehun. 

"Don't know, lets just ask her since...her fashion kinda . No one these days wear clothes like that." 

"Ok, Chanyeol." 

---

"Annyeonghaseyo?" Said Sehun.

Soojung looked up. Why are these two talking to me? The both of them gulped when they saw her cold stare. Sehun nudged Chanyeol, so he can say something.

"Um...We're not bad people. It's just you looked kinda lost. We just wanted to help." Chanyeol studdered a lot. 

What the heck. Why does he keep studdering? Should I trust them? Aish let's just ask what year is this first. 

"Well, I just wanted to know what year this is right now." 

What the heck did she lose her memories, thought both Sehun and Chanyeol. 

"It's the year 2100," replied Sehun. 

Soojung was shocked. No way! 2100! How old am I suppose to be at this point? 106?! I did probably be dead already. Ani, Ani. I have to see for myself. 

Her head kept shaking. 

"By any chance did you lose your memories?" asked Chanyeol.

"Yah why would you ask that!" 

"Aish, so we can help her find them back." 

Soojung didn't know what to do. She wanted to cry, why didn't she just die? why is she still here living? Soojung didn't answer the two and started walking away slowly. She looked up at the Han River bridge. If I jump one more time everything will be alright. I'm probably already dead. This is just a dream. 

Her expression is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter