Two

Dusk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dark black eyes would burn into her every single day and her light brown eyes would always tried to ignore them for obvious reasons.

She never felt normal around him. He makes her feel insane – crazy even. Her body constantly refused the good shivers she felt when he was around. Her mind filled with thoughts about her mixed feelings towards him.

She hates him.

He would never grow tired watching her. She’s the oxygen he desperately need to breath. The only thing who could keep him sane. The touch of her skin was like a cool breeze in the middle of the summer. The feel of her lips was like fire which burned his skin in a good way.

He loves her. 

After school he would always waited for her at the parking lot. His black Mustang was something he was proud of and the only one who have the honour of riding it is only her. Even his friends never got the chance to touch the expensive leather seat let alone sit on it.

It’s been more than thirty minutes when he finally spotted her walking out from the school towards the parking lot. Her long hair blocking her face as the wind blow them up. Books held by her left arms and another one was busy fixing her hair. She fast-walking as fast as her tiny little feet could bring. He lit up his third cigarrete and blow the smoke on her face as she stood in front of him. She covered and nose – coughing because of the nasty smell of smokes.

“You’re late.”

“I’m sorry…” She stated as she finally recovering from her cough. “-Mrs. Song insisted on talking to me.”

Mrs. Song was always been a nosey teacher. The one teacher who always thinks they’re right and guess who’s her number one person she detest the most?

Choi Seunghyun.

She was worried about Seunghyun closeness with Bom would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter