Four

Dusk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Her innocence radiated off of her. She was glowing – like an angel who fly down from heaven and stuck in this place called earth and could never go back. Her smiles light up the whole place - her laugh bring men to their knees – her touch could burn your skin and you’ll beg for it.

She’s the real version of a perfect girl. Beautiful, kind, smart – what else did she have? Everything. She was everything a girl wanted to be. The girl every guy wants to marry and a daughter every in-law honour to have. Choi Seunghyun was one of those people who wants her all to himself. But not for all the reasons above. He wants her for his own sick and selfish reason  - he wants to break that perfect girl – shred her into tiny little pieces and put them back together again only to break her all over again. Broken. That’s the word he wants to her to be.

Seunghyun doesn’t hate her – he doesn’t have any vengeful feeling towards her nor did he despise Bom. It was the opposite actually. He loves her.

But he was too broken to be with her.

They both belongs to a different part of the world. Seunghyun’s world was filled with darkness whereas lights was always following her wherever she went. And for that reason Seunghyun decided to ruined her – simply so she ended up with him.

He used to think that he can changed for her. He tried once – but he just couldn’t do it as darkness always carress him and draws him back. Guess he just born like it. Evil. Psychotic. He was too broken to be fixed so changing her would be the best option. A broken people cannot love anyone – but two broken people can.

He caught her, captured her and make her his. Day by day he would forcefully stain her innocence, stealing her purity and shred her happiness away. Her beautiful tears kept his darkness intact – her melodic cries encourage him to crush her more.

He stole every bit of her self confidence day by day until it left her broken. Just the way he likes it. Nobody ever noticed the abuse and even if they did noticed they wouldn’t dare to have a say in it.

Every day they would ended up in his room – tangled in sheets whether she had a say in the day event or not . The once clean white sheets was tained by their release – just like her innocence. He forced her to drink – smo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter