Six

Dusk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her hair was neat and here eyes were innocent. The smile she wore encouraged the bird to sing and sun to shine. Her personality however is what keeps hell burning.

Choi Seunghyun was infatuated with her, his eyes would follow her everywhere she go – roam her delicious body to the point where sometimes he fall for her innocent act. As their eyes met her character slipped letting her true devilish features shine through her angelic brown eyes.

It was all his fault. What is now an act was once her true self.

He couldn’t decided whether he felt madness or brilliance towards Bom’s downfall. What he did know was that to others she might be a saint, but to him he was an angel with the lips of a sinner.

“You gotta stop ing me around like this Bom.” His deep raspy voice was like a music to her ears but his words was like a daggers stabbed right into her heart.

The audacity of this man! After everything that he was done to me - I was the one being accused of ‘ing around’?

“What do you mean?” She decided to ask – rather than speak up her thought.

“I can’t feel it - you’re not making me feel it! And it drives me insane!”

Bom burst out laughing. “You couldn’t come is that it?” She asked – more like stated which earned her a glared from His Majesty.

“Why are you blaming me? It was your fault! Maybe your died down a long time ago considering how you always sleeps around!”

“You are the one who can’t get me off! You’re the one who can’t even look me in the eyes w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter