Five

Dusk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She gave up on leaving Seunghyun a long time ago and just accept the way it is. To cope up with everything she started to obliged the things Seunghyun wanted her to do. Becoming what he wants – a broken girl that is. Ironically it was not as bad as she think it was – she was kinda like it now that she started to accept everything.

At school they were still opposite. Him being the quite baddass people were scared of and she being the perfect girl everyone adores. After school she would let down her hair – light a cigarrete letting her inner devil to take charge. It was all an act, a mask she put on to hide her true devilish features who’s slowly developing – growing sense of darkness in her.

He manage to changed her in a way she could never imagine, a way she would never choose. A path she would never go down.

He succeed his plan.

The sweet innocent Park Bom has turned into a y devil – broken and tainted.

“Suzy isn’t it?” He asked. Deep hoarse voice filled the room sent shivers down the spine. His voice was velvetly deep and smooth but at the same time you can clearly heard the threat in his voice.

The girl could only sobbed as she pray to God for her safety because she knew – she knew she won’t get away this time.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” He puffed out the smoke on her face and chuckled as she coughed heavily. “Mind telling me why the hell is there a huge bruise on my girl’s cheek?” His voice drop down a few note – he was getting serious.

“I-I d-don’t know.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter