Seven

Dusk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was in charge of her.

Once he had his eyes on his prey he would never let them go until he was finished with them. Until he grew tired of it and decided he was done with them. With Bom he made the biggest mistake of all.

He let her decide when she was done with him. He let the devil take over.

Each cigarette she smoked seemed to kill him more than the cancerous smoke intoxicating her body. his darkness started to drain away as if she it out of him and took it for herself. They were changing. It was now his tears which kept her darkness intact and his begs and pleads for the old Bom to come back but that only encouraged her to fall further into hell.

His love for her grew insatiable.

The more she changed the more he fell for the fallen angel.

Regret would wash over him whenever he saw her. Seunghyun regretted what he had turned her into. At first it was just a game to him – it always is.

She strut into school that morning leaving her innocents act behind. She wore unholy clothing and seductively swayed her hips – her converse replaced with sharp stilettos, digging into his heart and trampling any feelings he could conjure.

She set her sight on him. Pushing him back against the lockers she fit her lips against his and tangled her perfectly manicured hand into his styled black hair. Pulling away she bit her painted blood red lips and smirked down at him.

“Good morning, baby.”

“Morning.” He reluctantly smiled back at her and kiss both of her cheeks. “What’s with changing of clothes, Angel?” He dragged her down the hallway – snatching people’s attention like they always do.

“You like it?” She asked gleefully – twirling around to show him her outfit. She was clad in a black long tight turtle neck top and a matching black tight skirt – even her heels are black. The only colour on her was the red lipstick on her sinful lips.

“Do I look beautiful?” You always look beautiful - he thought. “I was getting tired of my plain dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter