One

Dusk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The loud school bell was ringing and she stood there silently admiring as people crashed towards each other. Waves of people passing by and neither one of them failed to took notice of her. How can they not noticed her when she stood tall and beautifully amongst the crowd. She was feeling uncomfortable by those looks the boys were giving her especially by the girls who kept on throwing heated glared at her.

At sixteen Park Bom already got the body of a Goddess and faces like a fallen angel. Wide hips, small waist, enormous bottom and chest, a never ending legs, flawless skin, plump red lips.. The list could go on and there’s no end of it. Her beauty was a curse and a blessing at the same time. She knows she was beautiful it was hard not to know when every second of your life people kept on reminding you that. At first she was happy because everyone seems to be happy to have a beautiful friend like her but as time passed one by one all of her friends were leaving her. The reason was simple.

Puberty.

Her girlfriends are leaving her because they thought nobody would want to date them if they hang around her. The boys only try to getting close to Park Bom and pay no attention towards her friends. They were jealous and upset so they simply left her. She sighed for the nth times today and continued to put her things inside the locker.

The crowd suddenly became silent. A loud foot step echoed through out the corridor. The mass of people were partin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter