Red Moon (2)

The Book of ShowKi

Hyunwoo lazily picked up the beer bottle and gulped the liquid down. His eyes averted to people in the club who danced wildly and full of lust, grinding each other's bodies. Hyunwoo snickered. Poor men whose about to get ...

Quite literally.

He entertained the idea to dance with two ladies who seemed to pay attention to him the whole night. But he knew just by their appearances, those girls weren't just ordinary girls. He staggered and went to the exit door. This time, he wanted to call it a night.

When he was staggering to way out, a big guy bumped with him. Hyunwoo glanced in annoyance. The guy was half drunk and had a pretty brunette girl in his arm. Maybe because of alcohol or he just wanted to show off, he nudged Hyunwoo's chest and arrogantly said, "Yo boy! Watch where you going!"

Hyunwoo didn't say a thing. His day was pretty upsetting without this guy, now he was looking for trouble with Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo growled in low and deep voice, "Piss off. Before I make you!"

The guy spat in Hyunwoo's shoes and that's it. He had pushed Hyunwoo's button and soon his body was thrown away to the tables around. Hyunwoo watched as he whimpered on the floor around the pieces of tables. "I told you so." Hyunwoo fixed his clothes and hair. Before he went out, he winked to the ladies who were whispering in adoration to his direction. "Ladies, don't too much. Leave them alive or I will burn this place down." Hyunwoo smiled.

He went with the sound of gasps.

He knew some men were looking for troubles when they went to a free nightclub. When everything was free, you should've paid attention. Nothing's free in this world. Except you were donating your blood freely to bloodsuckers.

And that's what those idiots did in the club.

Hyunwoo loved the beauty of the night. As one of the night creatures, he was born to hunt in the darkness. But since he was born and raised side to side with human around, he pitied them for their ignorance of the world around them. The world full of ugly and dangerous night creatures who meant harm to mankind. He did his best to protect human who lived together with his pack in Jecheon City. But sometimes he knew his efforts weren't enough. Human sometimes willingly gave themselves to be used or eaten.

Hyunwoo knew about vampires' clubs. He visited them when he was bored. During his visits, he would always leave a friendly warning to vampires there to leave human intact and alive after taking their blood. Most of the vampires did what he said. They knew Hyunwoo was a guardian of the city. Meaning he would take those vampires' lives away easily if they didn't obey him. So far, everything went according to his command. But nowadays, there was news spread about some brutal attacks. Similar to vampires attacks but it was one kind that would take men and women away or leaving them lifeless. Hyunwoo remembered his meeting with the elders and leaders of Jecheon City. They were talking about these attacks and wondered what kind of vampires would dare to do that.

Hyunwoo knew exactly whom he could gather information from. So, tonight Hyunwoo deliberately walked around dark alleys of the city. He was never afraid anyway of the darkness anyway.

When he was walking around abandoned school, he heard a faint movement. His nose sniffed the air around him. He knew vampires didn't have body scent. But he was dead sure he was followed by a vampire.

He shouted, "Jaebum, come out now. I have no time to play hide and seek."

No one replied.

A minute, two minutes, three minutes. When suddenly a man with a long coat appeared in front of Hyunwoo.

"Well, good evening too, lad," Jaebum smirked and fixed his collar.

Hyunwoo was watching, uninterested. "Hey. Cut the crap. I have questions."

Jaebum lifted his face up since Hyunwoo was a little bit taller. "What a warm welcome, friend. I felt dejected and sad actually when you said you didn't have time for me. What am I to you then? Aren't I your friend, you bag of fur?"

Hyunwoo snorted, "Sorry, my leech friend. I wasn't a warm person."

Jaebum hissed. "How dare you compare us to an invertebrate?! That low-class bloodsucker!"

Hyunwoo laughed heartily. "Don't blame me. You guys have one specific thing in common."

Jaebum sulked a moment. He asked after Hyunwoo had finished laughing. "What do you want to ask?"

Hyunwoo stopped laughing. He was looking into Jaebum's eyes. "There was news around." He looked into the darkness of Jaebum's eyes which showed nothing.

"What news?" Jaebum was smirking. Eternity had taught him well about reading people's mind, or at least his brain didn't die just like his mortal body which turned into a vampire.

Hyunwoo didn't know he should trust this or not. Jaebum's relationship with him was a complicated one. He was an enemy back in the days but as years passed, they became friendly to each other. Not to the scale of close enough but there's a slight of trust. Jaebum and Hyunwoo were straightforward men. Jaebum was capricious romantic one with mischievous and smart nature, while Hyunwoo was a bit of gruff, can be temperamental and arrogant one due to his alpha nature, but surprisingly had positive traits which are protective, warm and immovable bravery.

"You knew it." As if Hyunwoo could read Jaebum's mind, he grunted.

"Haha. Wolfie. Hot blooded kind, eh? Doesn't have any patience. What if I know and what If I don't know? What's the benefit for me if I tell you?" Jaebum playfully walked, circling Hyunwoo. .

Hyunwoo grabbed Jaebum's collar in a second. His face had reddened. His nose flared up. "You tell me and I shall spare you alive!"

That was the haughty Hyunwoo that Jaebum knew. Hyunwoo was a formidable opponent and fighter but talking about killing a vampire with a higher rank, especially Jaebum, wasn't as easy as what being said. In fact, Jaebum was an equal opponent that wasn't going to be easily defeated.

"Easy there, tsk tsk. Be a good dog and listen to me carefully." Jaebum laughed.

Hyunwoo growled and without a warning, he pushed Jaebum down. The vampire was shocked so he fell down, feeling the weight on his chest. He snarled and kicked Hyunwoo on the stomach. Hyunwoo didn't budge, instead, he put all his weight on his legs and pinned Jaebum while both of his hands already on Jaebum's neck.

"Don't play around, you f******* bloodsucker!" Hyunwoo growled, his iris were turned to bright gold. His wolf was restless and angry.

For a while, Jaebum couldn't speak as his throat was squeezed tightly by Hyunwoo large hands. He motioned a signal, asking for Hyunwoo to release his grip. After Hyunwoo released him, he coughed but still laughing. He pushed Hyunwoo back, then he rose up and dusted off his coat. "Such a wild dog. Look at this coat. It's a brand new coat and you made me wasting another penny to wash it on the laundry." murmured Jaebum.

"I said--"

"I know! Geez, calm down. Can we talk like civilized people? Hm? Your news is already spread around and yes, yes Mr. Bag of Fur, I heard about it. Although, what I know will not give you any clue at all. I tried to check about it. Since I have this grand curiosity about 'what' caused this attack, probably my rare kind, I haven't figured out anything yet since I--um what shall I say it-- I have a distraction lately..," at the last sentence, Hyunwoo could see a tint of pink flush on Jaebum's cheeks. Which he thought it was impossible. Vampires couldn't blush, could they?

"Why are you blushing?" Hyunwoo felt irritated. This ert creature in front of him! He was talking about serious thing yet he could still blush out of nowhere.

Jaebum smiled. "Well ... "

"Stop it. I don't even want to know. So, is there any way we can find out about it?" asked Hyunwoo impatiently.

"We?" Jaebum raised one of his eyebrows.

Hyunwoo snorted and patted Jaebum shoulders harshly. "Yes. We. You and me. You said you want to know whether it's your relative or not."

Jaebum rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically. "Did I? But well, why not? Wolfie and Mr. Handsome on an adventure?" He looked at Hyunwoo and smirked.

Hyunwoo just scoffed and turned his body. "I'll see you some time. I need to confirm one thing or two first--," he paused and said, "Wolfie? You mean, Mr. Dangerously Hot Wolf and Mr. Cold Leech?" then he went away as if he never said anything.

"Leech?! You, argh, you just-just a bag of fur! Flea-infected canine!" Jaebum cursed, yet to no one as Hyunwoo's sight had disappeared in the night blackness ...

 


 

 

Kihyun tied up his shoelaces and fixed his jacket. The Black Mountain pack had given him new clothes, shoes and anything he needed on this journey. Once in a while, his eyes caught the sight of Yura's jet black hair flowing by the breeze and sometimes Yongguk's toned arms that were decorated in tattoos. Kihyun just shook his head and cursed mentally inside. He averted his eyes to some people who were staring at them. He could feel the intense gazes from alphas around him. He had himself drinking the herbs to suppress his scent but being around many alphas and his kind, he was feeling a little bit afraid. He's afraid that no matter how hard he suppressed, he would eventually give up to his own instinct; an omega to be subjected by alpha. He loathed that thought...

Kihyun gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. After all, hiding and isolating himself, he promised himself, that he would not give up that easily. Even if it meant that he was denying his instinct.

Yongguk who saw how tensed Kihyun had become, slowly approached him. He casually patted Kihyun's back and smiled encouragingly, thinking that Kihyun might feel terrified about their journey or being around alphas. He didn't know why he did that. All that Yongguk could possibly think about was that he was attracted to Kihyun and wanted to mate with him.

Yongguk knew about soulmate. He knew that there would be some kind of inexplicable empathy feeling or attraction when they met their soulmate. A divine bond that draws two-person, or in his case was two wolves, closer and become one. And it had been said that if one denies his/her own mate, sooner or later both of them died. Yongguk couldn't care less. He knew he didn't feel that way with Kihyun, that so-called divine bond or destiny. He wouldn't want to care. Because just in one day, his heart was stolen by Kihyun and he didn't plan to back down even if Kihyun wasn't his mate ...

Kihyun flinched a bit when Yongguk touched him. He could still remember what Yongguk said last night.

'After all this over, I would love to claim you. If you let me.' That words kept ringing in his ears. Kihyun had to mentally shut his mind every time his eyes met Yongguk's eyes. Yongguk would be a perfect mate for him. or maybe Yura. He just couldn't get the 'click' feeling where his heart and mind became one saying that he was or she was the One. His ultimate mate. His alpha. Kihyun didn't know where he got the feeling but he knew he was meant to mate with an alpha. He just knew it. Kihyun sighed and watched dreamily as the sun perfectly shone, leaving no trace of darkness in this town. He took a deep breath. Soon, if they failed to prevent what's coming, this might be the last ray of sunlight he saw in the perfect peaceful morning like this ...

After they waved goodbye to the pack, Yongguk and all started to shift into wolves. Barking, restless and impatient as their wolves breached through the thick forest to Jecheon City.

 


 

Jin read under the shade of an apple tree in the backyard of his house. He was immersed in his reading when he felt a pair of big hands touched his shoulders. Jin lifted his face and saw Hyunwoo smiled gently to him. "What are doing here alone?" asked Hyunwoo, sat beside Jin.

Jin gave a little smile. His heart palpitated inside and made a 'dum dum' sound in his head. Stop it, idiot, Jin cursed inside. "Something about warlocks, vampires--Jin let out a strange sound when he said vampires-- and shadow hunters," said Jin, still flipping the pages of the book.

Hyunwoo didn't say anything. He furrowed his eyebrows and said abruptly, "Why is your heart beating so fast now?"

"Huh?" Jin stared at Hyunwoo with his dumbfounded expression including widened eyes and mouth opened widely.

"Your--ah, Jin, stop opening your mouth like that! You look more like my own kind than a human!" Hyunwoo pinched Jin's cheeks.

Jin stared blankly and when he realized his own state, he blushed and hit Hyunwoo on his arms.

Hyunwoo laughed. Jin was his long-time human friend that he trusted. Even though they had opposite traits, Hyunwoo always felt comfortable around Jin. Jin was one of the few people who could bring Hyunwoo's good mood back again when he had a bad day.

"I'm trying to learn something about these attacks. It feels ...not ordinary .." Jin trailed off his words, thinking.

"This was not done by an ordinary human, Jin." Hyunwoo reminded Jin.

Jin nodded. Then his eyes widened and gently hit Hyunwoo's arm again. "Of course it was done by night creatures, Hyunwoo. But .. it was really different!"

Hyunwoo said nothing but just stared at Jin in a quizzical look.

Jin cleared his throat. "It just my thought. I didn't look like .. wolf attack .. or vampire but were done by something far more ferocious." Jin trailed off his words, thinking.

Hyunwoo nodded. Jin was right. I wasn't done by any of his kind. Or vampires. Manticores? Warlocks? He had no idea. Hyunwoo glanced at Jin who was thinking. As a man or human, Jin was one of the most beautiful ones he ever saw. Hyunwoo didn't deny that he ever fantasized about him during 'special time' but he put their friendship higher than his own desire. He was a gruff and possessive man. An alpha to be exact. When an alpha had claimed over something, don't expect him/her to willingly let his possession being touched, approached or taken by anyone. He had to literally step over an alpha's dead body to ever do that. Hyunwoo knew with his personality, he would put Jin over danger out of his possessive streak. And he knew that Jin wasn't his mate because he was just an ordinary human. Nor any other omegas or betas or even alphas he had ever dated before. That special dazzling feeling never hit him when he was with anyone. Hyunwoo wanted to reject the idea of having to wait for special one called 'mate' but he couldn't deny that he was never satisfied with anyone he had ever been because his heart hadn't been won over. One simple word, that 'mate' hadn't come out yet.

Hyunwoo and Jin then discussed again all possibilities about the culprit of the attacks. They talked until dusk and waved goodbye to each other when they headed to the different direction.

Without they even realized that two pairs of eyes were watching them intently. The owner of the blue eyes grunted.

"Hyung, is that the man you've been talking about?" a small stature vampire with baby face look, asked.

Jaebum, the owner of the blue eyes, nodded. He sighed. He could call this crazy feeling that attacked his mind and heart was called jealousy.

The small statured man, named Bambam, chortled. Jaebum glared in annoyed expression.

"Hyung, he is indeed beautiful. But he is human. What future will you have with a human? Or you want to reenact the pain and hurt you had ever felt over and over again?" Bambam suddenly got serious. His eyes reflected a deep concern.

Jabeum's eyes glistened under the moonlight. He didn't say anything, rather looking up to the sky and breathed. "Let's go back," said Jaebum.

Bambam didn't say anything, The hurt was obviously still there. So he followed Jaebum from behind, jumping in a high velocity from tree to tree, leaving the sound of rustling leaves that rubbed against each other.

 


 


Yongguk, Kihyun and the rest of Yongguk's companions were running wildly in the dark of wide and thick misty forest. They were howling all along, alarming every creature to stay out of their way. Behind them, a dark shadow was hunting them, snarling and hissing. It tried to reach them by its long arms but the wolves ran faster than it. They relentlessly ran and when they reached over the border of Danyang county, they stood beside a cliff. Yongguk panted and saw a small passage in the cliff that leads down. He had to think quickly, hearing every sound the 'creature' made and motioned his companion to follow him. They had lost one companion along the journey when they were suddenly being ambushed when they took a rest. Yongguk was in a fury and wanted to face that 'creature' but Kihyun reminded him that they had other mission and better to focus how to run away from the creature without much loss.

So here they were. Lightly walking to a small passage in the cliff. They knew the passage was too little for the creature to follow. The sound of an angry snarl was heard and made them speed up their pace. However, they had to think about how to arrive at Jecheon city safely than following their instinct, which was to fight against that creature.

After a while,

Yura sat down anxiously. She could feel Yongguk's restlessness. They had spent most of the time together so it was very easy for her to understand Yongguk's state. He was walking back and forth in front of Kihyun. Yura averted her gaze to Kihyun who sat and breathed heavily. That wolf looked much smaller and fragile. But his aura emitted a determination and a hint of rebellion that she seldom saw in an omega. For a moment, Yura pitied him that no matter how proud he was because an omega would still be an omega, destined to be ruled and subjected by alphas. Kihyun's obstinacy was nothing in their world.

Yongguk observed all around him. His senses were sensitive to any kind of movement or sound. He sniffed the air around and found his companions were troubled for the obscure and imminent threat. His instinct as an alpha, the leader of the pack rose, and he stood with his steady voice and expression. "Brothers, do not be afraid. We will be in Jecheon city safely. I will protect you with all my might and that ugly bastard will pay for our loss after we deliver the message to our brothers! I promise you."

Yongguk's companion was looking at Yongguk with rising spirit. His steady voice and gesture suddenly brought invisible strength to his pack. They shouted and howled.

Kihyun was watching all that happened. A smile tugged in the corner of his lips. In his restlessness, he could feel the sincere and caring vibe from the alpha. He could see the difference of Yongguk compared to other alphas he had met before. All were haughty, temperamental and constantly need to be respected. Kihyun hated those alphas who thought that they were born with a special royal blood of an alpha and put them on the highest universe, to treat others as they wished. Most alphas he met along his life, were immature punks that weren't worthy to be respected. Kihyun had his own reason why. One day of his terrifying experience he encountered as an omega, during his "first heat", he met an alpha who just sniffed around him. That time, Kihyun was frantic enough about the changing sensation on his own body and tried to repress it. He was at his acquaintance's house when an alpha showed up, sniffed around him and blatantly asked him to sleep with him. Kihyun remembered he was frozen at his place. His mind told him to go but his body seemed to eagerly invite that alpha to claim his body. Kihyun's friend knew instantly what's going on (he was a beta) and proceeded to leave both of them but Kihyun snapped from his trance and asked his friend to stay. That night, the alpha had his way to corner Kihyun and instantly forced Kihyun to mate with him. Kihyun screamed for help but none came, not even his friend whose house was where Kihyun spent his night on. Kihyun, whose strength was less than the alpha's strength, was desperate. Tossed and turned between denying his own instinct during the heat and his rational mind. He knew he couldn't fight the alpha off so he used his own tactic, by pretending to respond eagerly to the alpha's lust and when the alpha lost his awareness, Kihyun gathered his strength and grabbed the nearest heavy wooden totem he could reach, near the couch where the alpha had pinned him down and swung it to alpha's head with all his might. He remembered the blood. And his heavy breath when the alpha collapsed on top of him with an open wounded on his head and blood spattered everywhere. Kihyun ran and ran and never went back or looked back. He left his life at that time and isolated himself to the mountains, leaving his family and everything he knew and buried them deep down in his shattered soul ...

"Kihyun, look out!!"

Kihyun didn't hear Yongguk's voice. He couldn't react when something lunged into him and dragged him down to the water below the cliff ...

 


 

 

Kihyun gasped for air. His fur was drenched and he shook his body and wagged his tail to dry himself, but he was still in the water so his attempt was only to his own comfort.

He shivered and moved his legs and tails instinctively to swim in the water. He couldn't see his attacker but he fought the attacker when they were still in the water and managed to tear the creature's eyes. That creature snarled and backed off. Kihyun couldn't see where it had gone because he swam to flee as soon as he succeeded to tear its eyes. Kihyun reached the edge of the river and pulled himself up. He laid down when his body was completely on the land, panting harshly. He kept his ears and nose in guard despite his weakened state after falling down from a high cliff and fought with the creature, he was exhausted. He just wanted to lay down and forget this journey. Back to the mountain, eating mama Youngmi's delicious soup.

Kihyun felt a tear rolled away from his eyes. He could almost laugh at himself for feeling weak and worry. He couldn't gather his mind and felt irritably unstable these times. For whatever reason, it wasn't worth it. He wanted to run again this time.

After sometimes, Kihyun looked up to the night sky. The moon was hiding behind a cloud but the light was still gleaming throughout the dark forest. Kihyun breathed and suddenly felt tense. He winced when he felt the familiar pain coming from his tattoo. He was sure it illuminated again under this moonlight; something that's been going on lately.

Suddenly Kihyun hears a faint growl from afar. He couldn't sure it was Yongguk or another wolf. He got up yet his legs felt so weak so he laid down again. After a couple of trials, he stood up and panted. He hadn't shifted into human form yet. His wolf was full of anxiety and let out a small whimper. He wasn't sure why. It might be Yongguk or other packs, he just didn't want to be alone in this dark place with the possibility of meeting again with the creature.

Kihyun walked in another direction from where the howling sound was heard. He hobbled to the forest, going deeper and deeper where the moonlight couldn't reach again. Despite the pitch black darkness, Kihyun was in his wolf form. It meant that he could see, sniff and hear in this pitch black darkness using his senses as a wolf. He sniffed and the scent of damp ground and leaves streamed inside his sensitive nose. Kihyun coughed and walked without stopping. The surroundings of the forest surprisingly were calm. Only the sound of rustling leaves and night animals moved. Kihyun stopped once in a while to sniff and listened carefully. He walked again when he felt it was safe to continue.

He almost reached an open field where he heard the same howling sound. This time it was closer than the first time he heard it. Kihyun tensed and froze in his place. The pain of his tattoo and his anxiety made him growled lowly. He had to move to another part of the forest but probably it was not a good idea too. So he stayed and hid behind trees every time he walked, monitoring his surroundings before moving on to another part.

He was in the field now with familiar plants and trees, Kihyun took a deep breath. When he was about to run again, a low and gruff voice was heard behind him and said, "Stop!"

Kihyun startled and turned his body, instinctively in a fighting position with unwavering eyes. He looked to the source of the voice when suddenly that voice added another word.

"My mate."

Kihyun froze.

Who was that?

 


 

 

Hyunwoo was running in an open field as he usually did while doing a night patrol with his pack. Jooheon ran together with Minhyuk, while Hoseok and Changkyun marched in a perfect sync. Hyungwon trailed behind them. He asked to join after dating Hoseok for almost 4 months. It was unclear whether he was Hoseok's mate or not. Either Hoseok or Hyungwon didn't want to discuss it. They stressed the fact that they were happily dating and that was the only thing that mattered to them now.

As the attacks of unknown creature increased, Hyunwoo and some members of Guardians of The City started to do patrolling at night; not only for their pack' safety but also for people at Jecheon city. They usually split into five large groups and with some help of people of Jecheon city (human), they grew into ten different groups with skilled wolves leading the patrol.

Hyunwoo's group did the patrolling until the border of their city. They ran in steady pace but still kept their eyes on everywhere; guarding each other. That's when they heard a faint snarl near the river. Hyunwoo gave a small nod and they ran together to the source. They had to breach the forest to find the source but when they arrived, they found no one or nothing. Hyunwoo stood still in his place. He sniffed and smelled something that made his heart thumped. A faint scent of an omega ...

The pack were sniffing too and made them anxious. The scent was very intoxicating and streamed through the pack's noses. They moved restlessly and yelped. Hyunwoo growled lowly to give them a small warning. It was a silence code for every pack that whatever or whoever had attracted The Alpha, The Alpha had to get it first.

Hyunwoo's warning had calmed the pack down. Now, Hyunwoo was sniffing again. The scent was so faint and it could only mean that the omega had gone; not too far. Hyunwoo started to smell the ground, locating the omega by the invisible scent that would lead him to his omega. Hyunwoo frowned. His omega? Abruptly, he stopped and grumbled. This stupid animal instinct! He was the one who wasn't so thrilled about having a destined mate, but why did his heart and mind race inside? Hyunwoo shook his head and suddenly a vision appeared in his eyes. This time, he saw trees and trees. His heart beat rapidly and he felt stinging pain over his waist and back. His breath was heavy and he could feel the anxiety of this body, so overwhelming until he wanted to shout.

"Alpha Hyunwoo!" suddenly a voice called him.

Hyunwoo startled; he looked at Hyungwon who had just called him with a confused look.

Hyunwoo motioned his hands, telling that he was alright. "There was an omega here .."

"Ehmm, we do know, Hyunwoo hyung. We could smell it too ... " said Jooheon.

Hyunwoo shook his head and firmly said, "That omega is my mate."

Hoseok, Hyungwon, Jooheon, Minhyuk, and Changkyun gasped. They looked at each other. "Y--your mate?" asked Hoseok.

Hyunwoo didn't say anything. He ran hastily; following the scent. It took them so long to follow the scent when Hyunwoo saw a glimpse of a white grey wolf, running and panting in front of him in a quite distance. He howled along with the pack, signaling the unknown omega to stop; warned the omega for their territory. But the omega seemed so lost in his own instinct. He kept running towards an open field to the city.

Hyunwoo fastened his pace and he could see the fur of the omega in front of him. His wolf's instinct was to subdue this omega and claim the omega right away. Yet, the Hyunwoo's mind told him that something wasn't right had happened. So he concentrated on pursuing this omega. After their distance got closer, before the omega ran across the open field, Hyunwoo said in a low and gruff voice, "Stop!"

The omega turned back to face him.

Hyunwoo had never seen such a captivating omega like this. His fur was beautiful ( and Hyunwoo instantly knew it was male). White and grey with bright gold greenish eyes. He could almost see himself inside the clear eyes that shining under the moonlight. Something radiant illuminated from his fur, creating a pattern yet Hyunwoo didn't have a chance to check it. He was too enchanted by this omega that had an intoxicating scent.

"My mate," Hyunwoo spoke softly after regaining his sense.

His words were echoing in the wind and rustling leaves. The omega clearly had heard it because he widened his eyes and opened his mouth a bit.

Hyunwoo just knew it.

He had met his mate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N  Pffiuh, short update!

Hi hello annyeong, readers :D

Thank you for reading this fic and commenting! Kudos to you all.

Soo .. they have met. But what will happen next? What about Yongguk and others?

Subscribe and stay tuned ^^

(If you want to promote this story via social media, please notify me and I will gladly let you promote it. I love sharing Showki stories to Showki shippers out there)