Track 05: Toothbrush by DNCE

Love You Like a Love Song (BTS/EXO Drabble series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

đŸŽ”Â Â "Stuck in a limbo, half hypnotized.... Each time I let you stay the night.”

  Featuring: BTS - Jungkook

A/N: Mature theme. Nothing graphic, of course but just a heads up that this contains scenes with international playboy Jeon Jungkook and I’m not sure how we can handle that. lol Enjoy! 

 

 

 

Jungkook preferred to wake up first.

He wasn’t an early riser. In fact, he was the type to screw his morning classes and stay in bed; either too hungover from a party the night before or just plain lazy to attend his classes. Attendance wasn’t really a big deal so long as he kept his grades up, and last time Jungkook checked, his grades were immaculate; even earning him the title as top of his class.

Oh, and he’s a double major too. Because Jungkook simply likes a challenge (and to torture himself apparently).

The sunlight seeped into the curtains of his windows and he groaned before rubbing the sleep in his eyes, his arm brushing the empty space beside him—

Jungkook paused, his hand searching for the familiar warmth and when he couldn’t feel it, he opened his eyes and found the left side of the bed empty.

Sh*t, he cursed. He woke up late.

There was the sound of flushing and Jungkook’s heart soared as his eyes glanced over to the bathroom door. He waited for the door knob to turn and when it did, he felt his chest tighten, making it almost hard to breathe.

You came out of the bathroom practically swimming in one of his white tees and as Jungkook’s eyes travelled over your body, he could see the black underwear you were wearing and memories of last night coursed through his veins, lighting his body on fire.

There’s a reason why he preferred to wake up first.

“Hey,” You smiled at him as you picked up articles of your clothing from the floor. Jungkook could only grunt a greeting back, his throat feeling dry. “You haven’t see my bra, have you?”

Come back to bed, Jungkook thought as he watched you search around the room.

“I don’t know.” he yawned. “I was too busy trying to take the damn thing off of you last night.”

You rolled your eyes at him and yelped in victory when you found it hanging by the chair on his desk. “Gotcha!"

Jungkook chuckled slightly, amused at how happy you were at finding your bra. He turned to the side, supporting his head with his arm as he watched you silently, a thousand thoughts running through his head.

All of them, involving you.

Always you.

Jungkook wasn’t sure when all this started; when a supposed one-night stand became two, three, four, and counting.

He remembered meeting you though. And that was at Namjoon’s party a few months ago, right after finals. He remembered he came to have a good time—preferably to find someone to get laid with because was the only thing that could relieve his stress the best.

That night, he saw you at the dance floor jamming with your friends to some EDM tunes and he could’t keep his eyes off of you. In his head, you were already set as his target and he began to make a move o you like a wolf about to pounce on its prey. It wasn’t even a hard feat. He was Jeon Jungkook: the intelligent, y, football quarter back of Bangtan university. He probably had the entire female population fawning at his feet and he knew it. He knew he could get anybody if he wanted.  

And sure enough, he had you wrapped around his fingers as he gave you his smouldering stare and flirtatious smiles. A few drinks, flirtatious remarks, and subtle touches later, the two of you were passionately making out in Namjoon’s kitchen and Jungkook was set on taking you home that night.

The next morning, Jungkook woke up feeling amazing. He sighed happily, thinking how it was the first time this month that he had a good night’s sleep. Also, he hadn’t had good in a while so that’s probably it.

The left side of the bed was empty when he woke and he merely yawned, not all fazed by the fact considering he was well acquainted with one-night stands. He played by the rules, knowing well that staying over was a no no. He had a strict no strings attached rule.

So he went through his usual morning routine: taking a shower, brushing his teeth, then going straight to the kitchen to grab something to eat (though there was probably none because he was always too lazy to go grocery shopping so the fridge was almost always empty.)

That’s when he found the coffee maker already filled and brewing; a pink note attached to it. Jungkook looked at it curiously before pulling the paper from the machine and seeing a message written in nice cursive handwriting.

Thanks for last night. Sorry had to leave so soon. - Y/N

Jungkook smiled, not expecting this at all but he was grateful for the coffee. When he turned the paper over, he discovered a set of number scribbled on it. He placed it in his pockets, thinking he probably wouldn’t call you again because he doesn’t really roll that way. One night stands are called that way for a reason, after all.

“Y/N.” he said, and unknown to him that name was going to be the death of him someday.

 

~~~

 

“Do you have class?”

Jungkook asked then yawned as he watched you shimmy into your jeans. He wondered how anyone could look so good in fade-out blue jeans, it was almost a crime.

You didn’t have the most perfect of bodies. Jungkook would know. He’s been with several girls to know all about the perfect slopes and curves. But there was something about the way your body fits against his that drives him crazy. The way his skin felt like it’s been light up the moment you touch him. He loved every scar you had; every freckle upon your skin he wanted to kiss and worship


There was iness in your imperfections and he loved the way you were... Jungkook couldn’t find the right words for reason.

He simply loved—

Jungkook stopped himself before the thought finished. And it was a good thing you spoke and distracted him. “It’s Saturday. I’m volunteering at the animal shelter, remember?”

“Oh, right.” Jungkook said flatly. Though in his head, he smiled at how you were involved in such charitable work. It was
so you.

“You sound disappointed.”

“Nah. Just sleepy.” Yeah, cause you’re leaving.

“You seem really tense last night.” you mentioned and Jungkook shifted on the bed, the sheets brushing against his torso. One of his teammates pissed him off last night; kept messing up during practice. He was team captain and every time one his team members fail to perform well, the coach becomes extra hard. Not on them
 but on him. Jungkook came home that night and found himself dialling your number without a second thought, knowing you were the only one who could make him feel better.

“Sorry, was I too rough?”

You smirked and Jungkook felt the urge to pull you back down on the bed with him. If only I could, he thought. “Figures. You always did like it that way.”

A pillow made its way to his face and he laughed. You paused as you watched his smiling face, feeling something weird at the pit of your stomach. You looked away before you could find meaning in that thought.

“Well... I guess I’ll see you when I see you.” You said as you tied your hair up in a messy bun. Jungkook hummed and you watched as he pulled himself up in a sitting position, the sheets falling from his body revealing his toned abs.

“Yeah.” he grunted as he ruffled his hair. He looked so cute that you found yourself smiling.

Unsure what came over you, you walked towards the bed and leant over to give him a quick kiss on the lips.

Jungkook was surprised by the gesture. He had kissed you so many times, but this felt different. It wasn’t passionate; nothing like the way you two kissed when you had . This was quick and soft and
 made him feel weird.

But in a good way. And he liked it.

He liked it a lot.

“Bye.” you said meekly before leaving and Jungkook had to grip the sheets to keep himself from running after you and probably dragging you back down to bed with him. At the same time, he knew well he shouldn’t and so he settled on staring at you longingly as you left instead.

The moment the door closed, his heart was beating hard against his chest he was practically heaving; mind split between making you stay and letting you go. 

That’s when he knew he was in big trouble.

~~~

“It’s called feelings, kid. It’s normal. We all have it.”

Jungkook groaned and Jimin gave him a weird look. “No! That’s not possible.”

“Dude. I thought you and Y/N were already like together, together. I mean, you’re seeing each other every week. You’re sleeping with each other too, right?” Jungkook nodded. “I know you, Jungkook. And you don’t sleep with the same girl more than twice—max."

“But—“ Jungkook knew there was no denying it. He had feelings for you. He knew from the way he al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter