Track 03: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Love You Like a Love Song (BTS/EXO Drabble series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🎵 “Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years… I’ll love you for a thousand more.”

Featuring: BTS - V

 

A/N: to my precious Crave/Tease readers, here’s a Vladlen au <3 Enjoy!

 

Two pieces of a puzzle that fit together.

V began to realize that when he noticed the way his hand would always seem to reach out for Charity’s whenever they were at a considerable distance.

He loved the way her palm felt warm and soft against his; the way her fingers would spread almost automatically to let his own fit right through–their hands intertwining effortlessly.

Perfectly.

“You’re staring again.”

V would look away then and smile to himself, not at all ashamed for getting caught for the nth time that day.

If it has been a day, he thought considering Time was hard to track in the Other world.

“Sorry.” he said, voice tinted with mirth. “I’ll stop.”

“You said that last time too.” Charity chuckled but she didn’t dare let go. In fact, she only held on tighter. “So what are we doing today?”

“Anything you want.”

“I want to do what you want.” Charity countered cheekily and V gave her an amused look, watching her hair slightly dancing with the wind. He knew then that if he had his way, he’d probably just stare at her for the rest of the day…

Or for the rest of eternity.

“Come on.” he said instead then tugged at her hand gently, pulling her down from the patio of his beach house.

“Where are we going?” Charity asked almost excitedly with a light skip in her steps. V was slightly breathless at the sight of her smiling eyes.

“Some place… I like.” he winked at her before summoning a portal with his free hand. The air rippled in front of them instantly–turning into something that looked much like liquid glass, and V was mesmerized by the sight.

However, he frowned when he felt Charity’s hand tightening its grip on his; her whole body stiffening.

V looked at her then and saw the hesitation in her eyes… the fear reflected upon them. And he realized too late that the last time she had seen a portal, they were being separated from each other.

He was on his way to his eternal damnation.

Without a second to lose, he held on tighter which caught her attention. “Hey, I’m not going anywhere. We go together, so long as you don’t let go.” he smiled at her reassuringly, squeezing her hand. “And you know I would never let go, Charity.”

Charity’s mouth opened slightly and V had the urge to lean down and kiss them. She nodded, trusting his words fully then looked towards the portal before V could get the chance to make a move.

And together, they entered.

~~~

 

Charity opened her eyes the moment the cool winds touched her skin. She blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting to the light before settling on a sky the color of yellow and orange. She then saw a magnificent view upon her and it was only after a few minutes that she realized she was standing on top of the Eiffel tower.

“Paris.” she sighed and she felt warmth against her side. She didn’t need to look to know whom it was coming from.

“Not too far from our home but…” V chuckled slightly and Charity felt herself blush at the way he addressed the beach house as “our” home. “But I believe I said some things the last time we were here… things that I need to change.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter