SUNDAY

Room 303

"You know this is the last day we're spending together love?" Moonbyul asked, her fingers drawing messy patterns in Yongsun's thighs. 

They were still standing inside their fort, Moonbyul's arms wrapped around Yongsun's frame, her hands falling on the older girl's thighs. It was about 4:30 AM and the sky was slowly being painted into the colors of the sunrise. Saturday had gone away too fast, stumbling into messy conversations and blurry thoughts. They had talked and laughed and cried the night away, wrapped around each other. 

Sometimes Yongsun would feel cold, would miss Moonbyul's touch and would search for her with teary eyes thinking she had disappeared again. Sometimes Yongsun would stare at her reflection in the window and would miss Moonbyul's silhouette. She would turn around and see behind her shoulder terrified with her heart sinking further into her stomach. In this cases Moonbyul would kiss her lightly, would hold her closer, would repeat to the older girl that she was there, that she would always be there. 

"I want to come with you." Yongsun mumbled as she cuddled further inside Moonbyul's arms. "I don't want to be here. I want to be with you. Keep me, I'm yours. We could live in this fort, or in a hotel room. We could travel the world and always book the same room number like the couples in the movies do. 303. Our room, where love blooms. " 

Moonbyul's hands traveled from Yongsun's arms to her face, cupping it and bringing it closer to hers. Yongsun shivered, noticing how cold Moonbyul's lips were pressed against her warm ones. Yongsun smiled and tugged her hands inside Moonbyul's shirt. Their lips moved slowly, lightly touching, tongues intertwined and bodies collided.

Moonbyul took off Yongsun's shirt and smiled at her lightly before spinning them around. She gave the older girl another passionate kiss that got heated too quickly and made Yongsun forget how to breathe. Moonbyul broke the kiss and traveled down to Yongsun's neck, biting the soft skin, marking it. For a brief second Yongsun screamed in terror thinking that it was a needle, but no voice came out. Her nails dug onto Moonbyul's back making sure she was there, leaving scratches and marks.

Yongsun's breathing was still hard and her eyes were shut. Moonbyul smiled and left a trail of wet kisses in Yongsun's collarbone. Her hands were all over the older girl's body pulling her closer.

As Youngsun's hands gripped harder in her lover's back, Moonbyul kissed and hard on her chest. Yongsun's mind started playing tricks again and every kiss she got from Moonbyul was like an electroshock. She was twisting and twirling under Moonbyul's body, arching her back and releasing small moans and screams.

Yongsun was grinding against Moonbyul's left thigh begging for more, begging for something real, something to make her feel alive. She wanted to feel Moonbyul closer, wanted to feel her inside her body, within herself.

But the further down Moonbyul went, the more her kisses got lighter, almost like a ghost brushing on Solar's body, almost like the wind was cuddling her skin.

"Youngsun, stay with me." Moonbyul's voice whispered in her head and the older girl fought herself to tried to make her thoughts clear.

"Why didn't you call me Solar?" She mumbled and searched for Moonbyul's body, but all she touched were the cold sheets.

"Yongsun, please stay." The voice was now like an echo banging inside Yongsun's skull. It was different from the one Moonbyul usually had, more scared and filled with tears.

"Don't you love me anymore?" Yongsun whispered again, her heart begging to hear Moonbyul call her "Solar" again.

She felt her chest in pain, the feeling of being electrocuted came again. Her breathing was getting harder and quicker. "Moonbyul" she called in desperation. "Moonbyul, keep me."

"I'm here baby," the familiar voice was heard again.

Yongsun's hands were now tanglend into the younger girl's hair as Moonbyul was kissing her thighs. Yongsun was trembling and uncontrollably.

Moonbyul's head was standing between her lover's thighs, her lips onto the depths of Yonsun's being, allowing herself taste the sunshine.

Yongsun's head was thrown back, her moans and screams getting louder. She was sweating and cursing. Her body was in pain and full of passion. She was alive. She could feel her heartbeat and her breathing get faster, making her chest move up and down. She was alive under Moonbyul's touch. She was alive.

Moonbyul crawled back up, her lips now touching Yongsun's, making the older girl taste herself in Moonbyul's mouth. Yongsun's heart started beating faster when their eyes met. Moonbyul was smiling lightly and playing with Yongsun's hair.

"I have to go Solar." She whispered.

"Take me with you. You're all I've ever known. You're all I am." Yongsun said with a pleading voice, but Moonbyul smiled lightly and gave her one last kiss before disappearing into a strong shiny white light.

"I love you Solar."

"Moonbyul." Was all Solar could say before everything around her became blurry.

Once again she woke up into that weird dream, with beeping signals and crying voices, only this time, it felt realer. Her head was dizzy. She looked up searching for the familiar face of Moonbyul, but nothing in the room seemed familiar. A small framed girl in a white uniform was standing in front of her. She smiled lightly showing her cute dimple.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" She greeted and Yongsun tried to talk but no voice came out of her.

"I'm Wheein." She introduced herself in another cute smile. "Do you know who you are?" Wheein asked.

Yongsun shook her head.

"Do you know why you're here?"

Yongsun shook her head "No" again.

Wheein smiled gently at her and sat down.

"Your name is Kim Yongsun." She said almost in a whisper, as if it was a secret.

"Moonbyul." Yongsun mumbled in desperation, her voice finally reaching her vocal chords and coming out.

Wheein looked down at her feet and bit her lip. She fixed Yongsun's hair and told her to sleep and that it would all be okay when she woke up. Solar felt the cold medicine rush from the needle that Wheein was holding inside her veins and drifted away to sleep within seconds against her will.

The small framed doctor was all shaking when she left the room, looking up at the writing on the door. "ROOM 303. Suicide attempt. Overdose." Wheein put her hand inside her pocket and took out a paper. As she unfolded it her heart was getting weaker and tears were falling from her eyes.

"I'm coming Moonbyul." was all that was written in there, in a neat handwriting.

Those were going to be the last words Yongsun would've said or write if she wouldn't have survived the overdose.

Wheein released a breath she didn't know she was holding, her urge to break down into tears becoming stronger.

Only in that moment Wheein realized that Yongsun couldn't remember her own name, couldn't make up her own being, but she could describe every inch of Moonbyul's frame, every beat of Moonbyul's heart, every breath Moonbyul took. She could feel it as if her whole being was inside Moonbyul's. She could feel it as if there was no Yongsun if there wasn't Moonbyul. She could feel it as if Moonbyul's soul had left the shell she was trapped in when it died and was now rotting inside Yongsun, knowing well enought that the older girl was her only Heaven. 

 

<♡> well that was tragic. 
Hiii guys 
Well uhm thank you for reading this MoonSun 3shots story. I mean idk where all this came from, but there will be more. I will probably start a Wheesa story soon or idk any ship that comes first (within Mamamoo ofc) I'm Mamamoo trash I know. 
I also write kpop scriptis or one shots, but I mostly do that on my tumblr. I have a new address which you can follow and there you can suggest me whatever you want. It is almighty-kpop.tumblr.com
And um oh ah yeah this is it. 
Lots of love xx <♡>