SATURDAY

Room 303

Yongsun woke up in a blur. She couldn't keep her eyes open and everything she heard was like a faint echo. Someone was talking and tapping on a board making Yongsun feel irritated. She could hear her name being called. Once, twice, three times, then four and so on, but she couldn't make up whose voice it was. Something kept beeping annoyingly, troubling her sleep. Her name kept being called, but now the voice was mixed with gulps and cries. She felt far away from the place, like she was surrounded by water, yet her whole being was lit on burning fire. The oxygen wasn't enough to fill her lungs. There was smoke everywhere, burning her skin, killing her slowly, as the beeping machine and the cries kept going, filling her head. 

Yongsun's eyes flashed open. Her almost body was lying on her bed, between the silk covers, wrapped around Moonbyul. She breathed out the dream she had and tried to get it out of her mind. She turned around and faced Moonbyul, a huge smile creeping on her face as she scooted closer the the younger girl, allowing herself to melt in her lover's arm. Yongsun had found what she had lost for way to long, the missing piece of her existence and she couldn't bring herself to let go the girl who was standing next to her, afraid she might puff into air and leave Yongsun alone again. 

"Morning princess!" Moonbyul muttered in a sleepy voice. "You're tickling me, Solar, stop!" she called as she took Yongsun's hand and stopped it from drawing anymore patterns on her bare stomach. 

"Jebalyo Moonbyul-ssi" Yongsun giggled as she laid her body on top of Moonbyul's. The younger girl, still holding Yongsun's hand, gave her a sweet look, full of affection, eyes not leaving Yongsun's chocolately ones. 

"I forgot how beautiful you were when you woke up," Moonbyul said as she kissed the girls lips lightly. 

"I forgot how greasy you were all day," Yongsun shot back with a trembling voice, since Moonbyul's lips were now dancing in her neck. "I missed you Moonbyul. Why didn't you come earlier?" Yongsun asked as her eyes melted into tears. 

"They took you away from me Solar. You were too far gone for me to find you. They buried our love six feet underground." Moonbyul answered with an angry expression towards the world as she kissed the hot tears away from her lover's face. "I am here now baby. We bloomed and it is all going to be okay," Moonbyul added, but Yongsun had a confused expression on her face, broken even, but covered it up with a smile and a warm kiss. "Let's get you dressed up and go make breakfast, shall we Solar? Just like the old times." Moonbyul talked once again breaking the silence and lifting Solar and herself up from the bed. 

The older girl wrapped her legs around Moonbyul's waist innocently and gave her a spoiled smile. She lazily agreed to putting a shirt on and followed Moonbyul to the kitchen, with her fingers intertwined with the other girl's. 

"Am not hungry," she said as she yawned. 

"You have to eat Solar," Moonbyul said as she gave her a puppy look. 

"Ah yah Moonbyul-ssi, drop it already. I don't eat." 

"What do you mean?" Moonbyul asked, concern wrapping her voice right now, but Yongsun just shrugged and sat on the kitchen counter lighting her first cigarette for today. "Solar don't do this, please," Moonbyul pleaded, holding onto the younger girl's waist and pulling her into a hug. "Just come talk to me. Let me fix this." 

For a quick second Yongsun's eyes filled with tears. A strange feeling played with her insides, making her mad and annoyed at the other girl's touch. But then, Moonbyul lifted her eyes up, piercing them with Yongsun's and the weird feeling disappeared, getting replaced with warm thoughts and emotions. Moonbyul was home, she could talk to Moonbyul and let herself melt inside Moonbyul's arms. 

"They told me you died," Yongsun started talking, half mumbling the worlds with her shakey voice. "When they separated us, they sent me to camp and did everything to keep me away from you. You weren't good for me. I wasn't what they wanted if I loved a girl," Yongsun whispered the last words as she caressed Moonbyul's lips. How she missed tracing those lips she had always loved to kiss. "I didn't stop loving you though. I loved you with every breath I took. They told me you died and that took my breath away. I faded like smoke in air and started to look for your face in everyone I met, but you were never there. I guess, I too died with you. I wasn't alive from the inside, and slowly I was killing me from the outside. They still didn't care. They still kept me away from you." 

Moonbyul was listening carefully to the younger girl's confession, her hands drawing patterns in the older girl's thigh. She hugged Yongsun once again, not wanting to push her anymore into talking, scared she might break. Moonbyul lifted the older girl up gently and started running towards her room. 

"Let's build a fort," Moonbyul smiled, remembering their childhood when they used to build forts in their rooms and stay there all day and night talking and cuddling each other. "Let me love you right from the beginning, Solar. Let me keep you safe." 

Moonbyul threw Yongsun on the ground laughing, piling the sheets on top of her small frame. They giggled and laughed and Yongsun forgot about the need of alcohol or pills. She was happy without them, high on the strongest drug she had ever gotten: Moonbyul. 

Yongsun grabbed the pillows from her bed and tried to hit the younger girl, but it was almost like she was untouchable, moving from one place to another, ending up behind Yongsun, hugging her and placing butterfly kisses on her neck. 

"I love you Moonbyul," she whispered as they slowly started to dance to the rhythm of their imaginary song. They were waltzing like stars in the sky on a summer night, lost in outer space with one sole purpose, to find each other. 

"I love you too Solar. I'm always with you, holding you whenever it's too cold, leading you towards the light whenever it's too dark. I am always with you."