FRIDAY

Room 303

Yongsun's body was recklessly thrown into her bed and her head was floating in space. She was still wearing that tight dress from the night before that wrapped up her curves perfectly. Her stomach was twisting and her muscles were starting to hurt. The alcohol was finally leaving her body, allowing it to feel the aftermath.

"Are you awake yet?" her mother's soft voice asked, but it banged harshly inside Yongsun's skull. 

She lazily nodded and dragged herself out of bed to take a shower. The warm water danced in her skin making her muscles hurt less. Her hands started moving slowly, massaged her scalp in hopes for her headache to stop. Last night was a mess, like every other night lately.

Back then she would party occasionally and then every weekend and now every night. She was tired, but she needed to forget. Alcohol and strangers were her only salvation. She wouldn't feel like eating if she smoked enough cigarettes. She wouldn't feel anything if she took the right amount of pills while drinking.

She got out of the shower and got down to the kitchen. She turned her head and faced her parents, both dressed fancy, talking on the phone and going from one spot to another with a big mug of coffee in their hands. It was almost 05:00 PM. Her parents would be leaving for Japan in no time, like always. She hadn't been spending time with her parents for the the past 4 years and their presence brought some kind of strange feeling into her stomach. Maybe that was just the alcohol she drank last night.

Yongsun sighed and looked around the house. She would be staying in this huge place with cold walls all alone for a whole weekend, planning the party she would throw, but wouldn't enjoy. She would invite all the nameless faces who went to the same school as her and treated her like a queen and she would end up wasted on her bed with a girl or a boy she would never know the name of. That was the plan, until a faint knock was heard and it all changed

"Annyeonghaseyo!" a deep voice came from the front door and Yongsun saw her mom greeting another girl who was about Yongsun's age.

Still tired from the night before and annoyed from her whole life Yongsun dragged herself next to her mom and analyzed the girl who was standing in front of her. She was a couple of centimeters taller, with straight brown-blondish hair. Her slim figure was curvy and she looked like a supermodel in those tight ripped jeans and the black crop top she was wearing.

"Yongsun, stop staring" said her mother in a harsh tone who still didn't approve of Yongsun's uality, 4 years after she had told them about it.
Yongsun muttered a "sorry" under her breath and looked at her shoes for a brief moment.

"Byulyi was nice enough to agree on spending the weekend with you since we won't be home." continued her mom talking as she checked her phone again for any calls or messages. "She's a recovered alcoholic who does voluntary work to help troubled teens. She will make sure you won't get yourself wasted and messed up like you always do."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yongsun unnie!" Byulyi said again with her deep voice and her smudged smirk that Yongsun already hated, but was also an invitation for the dirty thoughts that started dancing in her mind. Yongusn looked over at Byulyi for a second, sensing something familiar in her. Raising her left eyebrow she eyed the younger girl and then looked over at her mom with the same plain expression. She fixed her wet hair so it didn't fall on her face and cursed under her breath.

"I don't need a ing babysitter, mom" she gritted through clenched teeth. Her headache was getting stronger and her cup of coffee was long forgotten. Her head was boiling with anger. She didn't care about the party at all, in fact she was happy she didn't have to deal with it. What bothered her the most was the fact that her parents didn't have any faith in her, when it was them who made her like this, when it was their lack of interest who made her a reckless person.

"Language Yongsun" her dad spoke as he entered the room "We did not raise you to be a spoiled little brat."

"Of course father," she muttered under her breath again and crossed her arms.

Yongsun saw her parents greet Byulyi and then turn towards her. They kissed her lightly and gave her another one of those "you better behave" looks before taking their suitcases and leaving.

" it" Yongsun screamed in a peachy voice when her parents left as she closed the door with a loud bang.

Yongsun noticed Byulyi standing there confused, but also pleased with the childish and prissy princess-like way she acted. Yonsun knew she had started staring at Byulyi again, making that familiar smirk appear as she placed her back against the wall. The intensity was new to Byulyi, but she allowed it to swallow her all. Her brown eyes were pierced with the chocolately ones of Yongsun.

Yongsun felt Byulyi's breath hitch as the older girl threw her wet hair back and walked towards her. She was only wearing a large blue shirt that barely covered her thighs and Byulyi sweaty hands were begging to touch the girl who was now standing in front of her. Yongsun got closer, feeling how tense the younger girl was. She had gained back her confidence and her queen self, thinking that maybe the girl standing in front of her would be the closest thing to fun she would experience this weekend.

"So, Byulyi-ssi" she whispered into the younger girl's ear as she started playing with her hair, "you'll be taking care of me?" she finished with a wink that melted Byul's heart. Yongsun's hands traveled from Byul's hair to her collarbone, playing it like a piano. Her lips went from Byul's ear to her neck, where she breathed hard and placed a small kiss.

Byul felt the warmth of Yongsun's lips on her cold porcelain skin and shivered. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She smirked again and wrapped her hands around Yongsun's small waist lifting her up and spinning them around, so now Yongsun was with her back against the wall. Yongsun arched her back so her body would be closer to Byul's as her hands kept twirling the other girl's hair.

"Careful princess! If you get a little bit closer you might fall in love" Byul breathed out with a controlled voice as she left the small girl's body and walked towards the kitchen counter to pour herself some coffee.

Yongsun rolled her eyes to the nickname, even tho she immediately missed Byul's touch. She was annoyed at the lack of interest the other girl showed. The house was already filled with the strange guest's smell, something like cinnamon, sweet and bitter at the same time, something that smelled like home to the older girl.

Byul sat next to Yongsun on the sofa, with the coffee mug wrapped around her hands. 

"Byulyi-ssi" Yongsun whined as she got up from her place and sat down on the other girl's lap. "Do you think I'm a spoiled little brat like my daddy said?" 

"No, you're just a princess," Byul answered as she once again wrapped the smaller girl's waist and lifted her up from her lap. Yongsun, expecting that, wrapped her legs around the other girl, pulling Byul with her. Byul didn't move. Their faces were too close. Yongsun felt how hard Byul was fighting herself to not kiss her, even tho the other girl was making it harder by arching her body. Her tiny movements made that blue shirt lift up, showing her pink underwear and her stomach. Byul once again breathed in and out and then got even closer to the other girl's face.

"Get a little bit closer and you might fall in love," said Yongsun repeating what Byul said earlier.

"You're ing crazy" Byul screamed and pushed the other girl harshly away, releasing herself from Yongsun's grip.

And they stayed in silence for a few seconds that seemed like an eternity, a silence that was broken by Yongsun's laugh as she got up and went over to Byul and gave her a cold look.

" you too Byulyi-ssi," she screamed with a smile plastered on her face. "You want to ing see crazy, my love?"

And with that being said, Yongsun swayed her hips and went to the stereo, connecting it to her phone and blasting out some dance music, singing and dancing along to it as she took of her shirt, leaving herself only on her underwear and her cozy pink socks.

Byul looked down at her coffee avoiding the other girl.

"Oh c'mon Byulyi-ssi, can't you even look at your princess now? " Yongsun continued as she took the bottle of Jack Daniels from the counter and took a sip from it. She sat once again in Byul's lap and started grinding, pouring half of the drink in the younger girl's shirt. "Don't you want me Byulyi-sii? Why else would you agree to spend your weekend with a stranger if you wouldn't get anything?"

"But I know you, Solar" Byul muttered disappointed that the other girl couldn't remember. "What has happened to you, love of mine? What turned you like this" Byul whispered as her hands went through the older girl's half-dried hair.

Yongsun shivered at the nickname. Only one person called her like that and for a long time, she believed that that person was dead, or at least that's what her parents said. Looking at the girl standing in front of her, Yongsun saw the features of Moonbyul. Her Moonbyul. She realized why did the smirk seem so familiar to her, why she was so captivated and wanted the other girl's attention. She felt the warmth of Moonbyul's touch and tears filled her eyes. For the first time since forever, Yongsun's heart came alive. She crashed her lips against Moonbyul and the same feeling wrapped her being, that old feeling of being home. She cried and cried as she held on Moonbyul's chest, scared that she would disappear again if Yongsun let it go. 

And that's how Yongsun fell asleep, covered in tears, with the other girl's hands wrapped around her.