Chapter 2

HOUSEMATE ROOMMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo drive Miyeon go back to her apartment,both of them didn't talk all along the journey,Wonwoo take glance at her  who looking at the window,Meanwhile Miyeon keeping thinking about sudden confession from Wonwoo,she feel guilty for  rejecting  Wonwoo but at least Wonwoo can understand her feelings, she feel drowsy at the moment when she stare at gloomy weather outside.

Wonwoo halt his car infront of the  apartment building,he notice that Miyeon was asleep so he try to wake up her but unfortunately Wonwoo watch her beautiful sleeping features,it his first time  look close up on Miyeon face.
she slightly move seeing wonwoo in front of her face,Wonwoo awkwardly move backward from her,Miyeon thank him and  quickly went out of the car.

She ran away  from embarrassed because what happen earlier ,she went to elevator but someone press the button,Mingyu come in carrying his stuff.
Oh!Miyeon it you" He smiling showing his cute canine teeth,he went in and press on 17th floor to their apartment.
"So how your date with Wonwoo" Mingyu tease me.
"We are not in date,he bring me somewhere" Miyeon talk back with a bit angry mode.
"Okay sorry sorry,you are so cute when you are mad you know" Mingyu , Miyeon face suddenly become  red tomato.
she give him lightly punch on his shoulder,Mingyu laugh at her.
Someone enter the elevator and make both of them stop laughing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter