Chapter 3

HOUSEMATE ROOMMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh hai Miyeon,it been long time" the stranger greet her,at first Miyeon didn't recognize him.
"How can you forgot your seatmate, it me Lee Seokmin aka your sunflower"He told her with his sulking pouty  face and it hit Miyeon reality,Her highschool crush is here with her current secretly crush  it really  awkward moment in one elevator with both of them.

"Oh,Lee Seokmin it been a while since we meet" Miyeon faked laughing while nervously keep taking  glance on Mingyu who keep looking at Seokmin.
"Yeah,You know I really miss you,Opps sorry are you his boyfriend right"Seokmin tease Mingyu and Miyeon faceplamed, it her second time people mistaken Mingyu as her Boyfriend.
"Oh This is Kim Mingyu,My Housemate not my 'Boyfriend' "She introduce Mingyu to Seokmin.
He  look surprised at first  then  suddenly his face change into evilly  smirk,he come close to Miyeon face 
"How come boy & girl living together in one roof,Do you know boy sometimes prevert you don't when the time come and he will attack you like wild wolf who eating its prey" Seokmin whisper to Miyeon,her face turn red as apple then Mingyu acting weird by pushing Seokmin far on the corner and Mingyu pull me closer to his body.
"Don't Touch her" Mingyu warn Seokmin  and the elevator arrive at their place,he pull Miyeon  hand and went outside  leaving Seokmin dumbfounded  inside alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter