Chapter 1

HOUSEMATE ROOMMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Living together with two guy who know as Choi Seungcheol everyday would always annoy and prank Miyeon and the other one Kim Mingyu defeat her every time Seungcheol bully her. Mingyu act like brother for Miyeon and she can’t help but falling for his housemate, Kim Mingyu.
Everyday Wonwoo will come and visit them, For past 2 Month since they know each other Wonwoo act differently in front of Miyeon. He will blushing when Mingyu and told Miyeon that Wonwoo is having crush in her. 
Wonwoo call Miyeon if she have free time today so that both of them can hangout together without Mingyu and Seungcheol. Miyeon agree with Wonwoo offer so she ask Mingyu to help her to choose outfits for today. He search best outfits for Miyeon, yellow strapless, white cardigan and short jean for her. 
“So how was it? “ Miyeon went out from bathroom and show mingyu her outfits that he choose for her.
“You look beautiful Miyeon, as always “ Mingyu smiling at Miyeon, She can feel her face blushing from Mingyu complain, Miyeon try not to smiling and it would obviously if caught out. 
Miyeon  apply some natural make up and tied up her hair, she take her things and went out to find her shoe.
“Mingyu I’m going” Miyeon shout out while trying to tied her shoe but Mingyu was there as he hand her lunch box. He saw Miyeon was struggle with the tied so he help her, Miyeon was awe and at the same time she can feel her heartbeat beat faster right now.
“Oh Mingyu Thank you” she thank hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter