Starlit Night [DaYeon]

Twice Oneshot Collection Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Under the starlit night, they made a promise.

Pairing(s): main!DaYeon

Genre(s): romance

A/N: Pairing requested by Lovemarkzy and Dwiwilujeng :)

Finally a fic without Momo in it. Sometimes I wonder if this is a Twice oneshot collections or a Momo oneshot collections :")

Anyway, enjoy~

 

 

The crunchy sound of fallen leaves being stepped on against her shoes accompanied Dahyun in the midst of night, alone between the many trees in the quiet forest. The autumn night breeze blew gently past her, her body shivering at the coldness.

With bare illumination, her only source of light being the dim moonlight, Kim Dahyun pressed on, puffs of breath visible in the darkness of the night. She had received a call an hour prior, asking her to go to her usual sanctuary, and she complied knowing that her best friend wanted to meet her, probably missing her after a month and a few weeks of entering a summer camp in another country. Dahyun had packed many snacks and poured hot chocolate into her tumbler, wearing her warmest jacket and boots before bidding her mother goodnight, saying she would stay with her best friend for the night.

“Dahyun-ah!”

She looked up, and there was a girl’s head peeking out from the small window of a tree hut above the leafless tree, grinning from ear the ear. “Hang on, I’ll throw down the rope!” the girl half-shouted, disappearing back into the hut. Fifteen seconds later, a rope ladder fell down from the hut’s door, and Dahyun puffs out a cold breath before climbing up.

She was greeted with a bear hug from Im Nayeon, her best friend since childhood, who’s two years her senior yet acted like she’s her baby sister, but it’s not like Dahyun complained about it. In fact, she liked how cute the older girl was, and she wouldn’t trade that for the world.

“Hey, Nayeon-unnie,” she wrapped her arms around the other girl, “calling me at 10 p.m., did you miss me that much?”

Nayeon pouted, “of course! I mean, summer camp was dope but I prefer your company more.”

“Of course, I am the best after all,” the multicolor-haired girl grinned teasingly, earning a not-light-at-all punch on the upper arm.

“What did you bring on your bag?” the Im tugs on the brown strap of her friend’s backpack, “did you bring snacks?”

“Yep, and a tumbler of hot chocolate,” Dahyun slung the bag off her back and placed it near the other bag in the hut, “what did you bring?”

“Blankets a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter