This Dance [SaMo]

Twice Oneshot Collection Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: “I’d rather have this kind of a dance with you.”

Pairing(s): main!SaMo

Genre(s): eventual fluff, slight crack

A/N: pairing requested by samo1279 and Mika24. The prompt belongs to samo1279 as well :)

I can finally finish this! Thank God for MiMo's HTS stage! Damn, they slayed me on so many levels :"

Still salty over that 141 votes tho, like are the audience blind of what? :"(

 

 

*thoughts are in bold*

 

 

“I think Sana’s mad at me,” Momo sulks, plopping herself onto the sofa, next beside her other fellow Japanese member, Mina, “when I greeted her just now she glared at me and left me behind.”

The latter sighs, “No kidding, Mo. She was glaring at me too, like I’m some kind of a criminal.”

“What? Why?”

Mina gives her a look, “you mean you don’t get it?”

“Get what?” Momo is genuinely confused and the redhead pinches the bridge of her nose. The brunette looks so adorably clueless right now, she finds it cute actually. Sana is a lucky woman indeed.

“Sana is jealous because I,” she points towards herself, “danced with you,” then points at the older Japanese for extra emphasis, “and the theme of the dance isn’t helping, either.”

It takes a while for Mina’s words to register, but when it does, panic hits her like a truck and she starts sweating, “oh my God… what do I do now, Miguri??”

“Uh, I don’t know? You’re her girlfriend, do what you usually do.”

“Like what?!”

“Hug her? Kiss her? Or even more, have s—mmph!” Mina is cut out by Momo’s palm covering .

“Don’t be stupid! I—there's no way I can do that k-kind of…” the main dancer blushes so hard she looks like a ripened tomato.

Mina laughs internally at the cute sight, but then the door to her shared room with Sana is opened, and out comes the black-haired girl, staring at the two girls with wide eyes that soon narrows into a deadly glare.

“MOMO YOU IDIOT!”

“OWW!” Momo’s head is hit by the TV remote. Ouch.

Sana stomps back into the room and slams the door so hard Mina can feel the entire dorm shaking slightly.

“… Uh oh,” she glances at Momo, who looks like death is slapping her in the face, “I think you’re in deep trouble, Momo.”

 

“Sana-unnie, open the door!” Jihyo starts banging on her room’s door. She has been standing in front of it for two hours already and her patience is starting to dry out.

“NO!” the other end shouts back.

“But why?!” the leader groans, before turning her head towards the two other Japanese, “you two!”

“What…?” they answer in unison, slightly afraid of Jihyo’s wrath.

“Please explain to me as to why Sana is suddenly locking herself in there!” Jihyo points at her, Nayeon, Sana, and Mina’s room.

Mina glances at the shrinking dancer before sighing, “It’s just a misunderstanding. Sana is jealous because of you-know-what.”

“… Oh,” the main vocalist nods in understanding, “well then why is Momoring here sulking her ing off without doing anything about it?”

Wow, Momo thinks, Jihyo is cussing. My world is officially ending.

“Well you know how she is. Our Moguri is too much of a shy raccoon,” Mina says offhandedly.

“I’m right here, you know.”

“Well then let’s do something about it!” Jihyo pulls something out from her pocket.

MiMo’s eyes widen, “is that a picklocking tools?!”

“Well, duh,” the Park rolls her eyes.

“Is that even legal?!” Momo starts to panic.

“Shh, be quiet!” the leader ur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter