Above the Clouds [TzuMo]

Twice Oneshot Collection Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: She wonders if there’s a world above the clouds.

Pairing(s): onesided!TzuMo, platonic!SaTzu, onesided!SaiDa, side!MiMo

Genre(s): angst

A/N: The first part of my College!Au miniseries.

This is that kind of angst that made me question life :"

 

 

“Hey, Sana.”

“What?” Sana asks, not tearing her gaze from the football field below them.

“Do you think there’s a world above the clouds?”

The Japanese purses her lips. It’s during times like this she wishes she didn’t bring her friend to their secret place, on the rooftop of the tallest building in the campus.

 

Minatozaki Sana, the architecture major, and Chou Tzuyu, the philosophy major, are clearly two people from different sides of a coin. There’s nothing alike in them. Sana is the chirpy and straightforward one, doesn’t beat around the bush and likes expressing her feelings as freely as breathing. Tzuyu is the brooding, quiet and observant girl with too many things in her mind, things not many people understand.

Sana is one of the exceptional people who does, however, and likes to entertain Tzuyu’s mulling, which is why they click quite well despite having little to no common ground. And even then sometimes Sana has trouble answering the Taiwanese’s randomly generated question.

 

“Um… no, because ‘architecturally speaking’,” the blonde snickers, “it’s impossible. There’s no solid place for anything to step on above the clouds.”

Tzuyu smiles in amusement, “how about Sana-logically speaking?”

“Is that a joke you’re cracking?” Sana laughs breathlessly, pulling her body away from the rooftop railing and glances at the girl sitting beside her.

The taller girl doesn’t remove her gaze away from her philosophy book, instead continuing, “If there’s a world above the sky,” she pauses, “what kind of a world do you want it to be?”

The Japanese leans towards the railing once aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter