Notice Me Sunbaenim! [TzuMo]

Twice Oneshot Collection Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Tzuyu really just wants to be noticed by that one sunbaenim she has this huge crush on. Oh, and probably gets invited to the prom night too.

Pairing(s): main!TzuMo, side!NaPink

Genre(s): fluff, comedy?? [I at comedy please kill me :"]

A/N: There's a mention of a mobile game called 'Notice Me Senpai!' check it out if you want ;)

Also this is also posted on my other oneshot collections and apparently someone pointed out that Tzuyu and Pinky's surname are actually the same, but I don't feel like changing it so yeah :/

 

 

*thoughts are in bold*

 

“Tzuyu! Tzuyu!” A cheerful voice boomed throughout the hallway. The called girl looked up from her phone and mentally groaned. Does Jieqiong eat megaphone for breakfast every morning or something?

“What is it?” she asked as soon as Jieqiong plopped her onto the empty seat in front of the taller girl. This better be good or else—

“I got invited by Nayoung-sunbae to be her date for the prom night!” the beagle-like girl beamed happily, her expression as if she was at cloud nine, “she finally notices me! Goodness, what should I wear next Saturday?? Should I be conservative? No no, I should go for the kill and wore that backless red dress Eunwoo lent me last month—OWW! Why did you kick me in the shin?!”

“You’re too loud, and speaks too fast, and just being way too annoying in general,” Tzuyu glared daggers on her suddenly shrinking friend, “and you know, wearing provocative dress will only make you look like a desperate hoe.”

Jieqiong looked comically offended, “HEY! I’ll have you know Eunwoo’s dress doesn’t look like what you think it looks like! And speaking of which, what are you playing—damn, that game again?!”

The Chou huffed, “what’s wrong with you and everyone else?! This game is the savior of all us poor, lonely souls!”

“Except one, those virtual senpais of yours don’t exist in real life and two, you’re not straight,” Jieqiong deadpanned.

“Well, I don’t have to be straight to gush over my Takeru-senpai! And since no one asked me to be their date for the prom night, I’ll just drown in my extremely glorified, exaggerated lonesomeness on that day.”

The Zhou sobbed, “Why are you so hopeless.”

“I know,” Tzuyu wept along, “I really, really wish she would be like your Nayoung-sunbae. You know, knowing that I exist...”

“My whole soul is praying for you, Chou.”

“And my whole existence is jealous of you, Zhou,” the taller girl slammed her face onto the table, “funny how we have near identical surnames but polar opposites luck.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter