Honey [MiMo]

Twice Oneshot Collection Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Momo can never get enough of this taste; of this heavenly honey-like taste of Mina’s blood.

Pairing(s): main!MiMo, side!SaTzu

Genre(s): romance

A/N: Inspired by Momo's vampire performance on HTS.

Vampire!Momo was so cool like here Moguri drink my blood please :")

 

 

It has been awhile since the last time Momo sees the full moon, basking itself in ethereal, silvery light, illuminating the bustling night city of Seoul.

Momo her lips, cleaning them of what little stain remains from her drinking session. She glances back at the rigid, dead man slumped against the wall. His blood tastes like muddy soil, but it was at least enough to quenches her thirst. In all her fifty years roaming the streets of Seoul, she has never found someone whose blood actually satisfy her; after twenty five years, she found it easier to just drink whatever was in front of her.

“There you are,” Momo looks up and finds her blood sister, Sana, flying around in her bat form. Black haze covers the little creature of the night before it dissipates, revealing a blonde girl wearing casual clothes under a black robe. “I’ve been looking for you,” she says, glancing over Momo’s shoulder, “and ew, you are as gross as ever.”

“I was thirsty okay? And unfortunately for me and him, he was the only one around,” the brunette scowls.

“Yeah, yeah. Anyway, I need your help, Momo.”

Momo bitterly sneers, “If this involves your human girlfriend I’m gonna you dry.”

“No you won’t, you love me too much to do that,” Sana smirks, annoying the hell out of her best friend.

“So it really involves your girlfriend huh? What was her name again? Tzu… Tzu—”

“Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu. When will you ever remember her name? It’s been two years goddamnit,” the blonde exasperatedly says. Her friend simply rolls her eyes, it’s not her fault Sana’s human mate has such a difficult-to-pronounce name (she forgets it already. Stupid brain).

“So what’s the deal with your girl?”

“You forget her name again don’t you? Anyway we’re going on a date soon and Tzuyu—please just try to remember holy —‘s roommate suddenly falls ill. She tells her to go but my girlfriend keeps insisting that she’ll stay unless someone else takes care of her.”

Momo groans, “So now you want me to babysit some sick human teenager? Are you ing kidding me?”

“Oh come on, Momo! You haven’t pay off your debt anyway.”

“Debt? What debt?!”

“You know, that one time when I bought you some jokbal.”

The brunette grits her teeth. Even though human foods gave her stomachache, she must admits jokbal actually tastes nice. Not that she wants to eat it ever again though.

“Okay, fine! Just this once.”

“YESSS! I love you so much my cute vampire!” Sana tries to glomp Momo but the latter dodges in last second, causing Sana to crash onto the ground, “HEY!”

The brunette vampire smirks, “let’s just go already so I can get this over with as soon as possible.”

The blonde glares daggers at her blood sister, “fine. Just please don’t her blood. She has one of the sweetest-smelling blood I’ve ever known, but none of them knows I’m a vampire.”

Momo looks intrigued for once.

 

“So, can I really entrust you with taking care of my roommate?” Sana’s girlfriend—Tzuyu, was it?—asks the blonde, giving Momo a very judging look. It’s been hundreds of years since the last time a mere human actually unnerves Momo just by staring.

“Momoring here has taken care of so many sick people in the past. Obviously she’s more than qualified for the job,” Sana tries to reassure her girlfriend, slightly snickering, “right, Momoring?”

Momo is about to answer her with some sarcastic remarks when her senses are suddenly invaded by a very sweet, very heavenly scent in the surrounding air. Her words are caught in as becomes dry, longing desperately to have a taste of this Holy Grail of blood.

“Momo?”

“Ah! Ah, yeah, what? Oh, right… yeah, well… yeah,” Momo blabbers, “so like, can you two just go and have fun already? I got this under control, yeah.”

Sana and Tzuyu look at each other, confused, before Sana finally says, “Well, okay. Just don’t forget what you have to do, Momo.”

“Yeah, sure,” the brunette absentmindedly nods. However, just as SaTzu are about to leave the premises, Momo finally says, snarkily, “just please control your hormones and practice safe , kiddos!”

“I—YAH, HIRAI MOMO!”

 

Momo locks the front door soon after and follows the sweet scent to one of the closed doors. She looks at the wooden nameplate hanging on it. ‘Myoui Mina’, it says, written in cursive Kanji.

Even though she’s nearly losing her sanity at the heavenly scent, Momo still has enough self-control to knock on the door. One knock, two knocks, and finally a voice answers from behind the door.

“Who is it?”

It sounds so muffled and quiet and weak it was almost inaudible, but Momo with her sharp hearing is more than capable of catching onto it, onto the melodious voice that captivates her. She zones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter