His Last Vow: The Beginning

1983: Teukchul

"," he hisses, dropping to one knee between two SUVs. "J, cover."

"On it." A lithe, brown-haired man jumps out from behind a black Audi, firing at the two men chasing his partner, who is deftly wrapping up his leg.

"Let's go, H," he calls, seeing that the coast is clear. His partner leaps up, holding a finger to his earpiece.

"G, where are you?" he asks, sprinting out of the parking garage, J following close behind. The earpiece crackles to life, spitting static.

"Y's almost there," G replies. "Head east."

J beckons to H, pulling him along. "Put up your gun," he grits out from between clenched teeth. "People stare."

H tries to roll his eyes but stuffs the pistol into his pocket anyway. "Where the blasted hell is he?" he growls, stumbling.

J lets him drop, firing at the men tailing them. "Didn't he say he was close?"

"I can't get his contact!" H yells in frustration, struggling up to help his partner. "Goddamn, why are they so stupid?"

"Admire them for trying," J mutters, jerking backwards as a bullets catches his upper arm. ", I'm losing it."

Suddenly, a bullet from behind them takes out the remaining tail. J and H spin around to see a white van driving full speed towards them, a dark-haired man leaning out of the driver's seat window.

"God, Y, finally!" H shouts as Y pulls up. He jerks open the door and tumbles in, J following immediately after. Y guns the gas, making an illegal U-turn.

"Jungsoo, Heechul, you good?" he asks, never taking his eyes off the road. "Geng, I got them, reroute to the hospital."

"Good god, Yesung, can't be any slower," Han Geng grumbles, voice crackly through the radio. "But so, you know that Heechul's been shot?"

"Jungsoo. He saw Jungsoo get shot," Heechul adds in, tearing off his makeshift bandage. Jungsoo waves his concern away, grabbing a first aid kit to tend to Heechul's leg.

"I'm not going to die," he says, wiping antiseptic on Heechul's wound and accidentally pouring way too much because of a swerve that nearly toppled the van. ", Yesung, do you know how to drive or not?? But you, my dear Heenim, you might."

Yesung rolls his dark eyes. "It could be worse. Would you rather have had Donghae pick you up?"

"No," Heechul shoots back, wincing in pain as Jungsoo works the tweezers into his flesh. "But I'd like you to learn how to turn, or get Eunhyuk to come."

Eunhyuk drives extremely smoothly, or maybe that's just because he reprogrammed his car.

Han Geng crackles in again. "Henry and Zhoumi are on their way because apparently Jungsoo didn't do his job well enough."

Jungsoo coughs, a flush rising on his cheeks. Yesung snickers. Heechul slaps Jungsoo lightly on the shoulder.

"What did you do this time?" he asks, voice stern. Jungsoo bites back a giggle.

"He wrote, 'You are all y dumb s' on the wall using spray paint," Yesung answers, making no attempt to try and hide his amusement.

The entire white van explodes into laughter, and then Jungsoo passes out.


Aghhhh I meant to post something else but I can't upload the picture to Imgur so y'all get a threeshot