Ink and Paper

1983: Teukchul

A/N: I didn't rate the story M, but this particular chapter contains


"Honey, I am a writer, you're the poet," a derisive voice scoffs. "If you want sappy romance , you should write it yourself."

"Kim Heechul, you are the worst that I have ever met." A softer but equally sarcastic voice joins the first.

"You shouldn't have fallen in love with me. I led you into a trap." The first voice sighs quietly, seemingly lost in regret.

"It's not your fault." The second voice is gentle. "I chose this, remember?"

"Oh, Park Jungsoo..." The first voice seems to be crying. "You are such an angel."

---

Kim Heechul is a writer, not a poet, as he often tells his partner.

Park Jungsoo, on the other hand, is a poet, used to writing sappy romance.

Kim Heechul is not. He writes dark fantasy and adventure with thrilling, subtle romance.

Park Jungsoo gets tired sometimes, but Kim Heechul does not know how to be sappy and romantic.

Kim Heechul is dashingly romantic, just like in his books. Park Jungsoo tires of it.

It's not easy, however, being a writer, and neither of them have set jobs at set companies.

Sometimes, they can't afford to pay their bills, and the power goes out. Sometimes, the water stops. Sometimes, it's both.

It's not easy being a writer, but they love it. They chose this, and each other, and they want to live to see the end.

That night, Park Jungsoo climbs on top of Kim Heechul and kisses him. Kim Heechul runs his hands over Park Jungsoo's soft body.

The kiss deepens, breathing becomes erratic, someone lets out a moan.

"Oh god, Jungsoo," Kim Heechul whimpers, back arching off the bed. "Jungsoo, ah, Jungsoo, just me already."

Park Jungsoo likes to tease, and tonight is no exception. His mouth possession into Kim Heechul's neck, making him writhe. His fingers dance around Kim Heechul's legs, running down the soft insides of his thighs, making him pant.

This way, without even touching him, Kim Heechul is painfully hard, begging for Park Jungsoo to hurry up. Park Jungsoo smiles softly, bending down for a soft kiss, and slowly slides in.

Kim Heechul gasps, throwing back his head. Park Jungsoo stops, giving his lover time to adjust. Impatiently, Kim Heechul growls and pulls at his partner's shoulders.

Park Jungsoo chuckles, touching Kim Heechul's face softly, and goes the rest of the way. Kim Heechul's breath catches in his throat, and his eyes open wide.

Park Jungsoo gives him a few seconds, then starts to move. At first, he goes slowly, barely moving. Kim Heechul's breaths turn into whimpers, prompting him to speed up, pull out further, use more force.

Soon, he is slamming into Kim Heechul, who makes no attempt to hide his need, scratching red marks into his back. Gasps and moans fill the air, and heat bursts out in the form of sticky white.

Kim Heechul lies panting, and Park Jungsoo has never yet seen anyone so beautiful.

"I love you," he whispers, over and over again. "Damn, I love you. Stay with me."

"Who else would I go to?" Kim Heechul murmurs, snuggling into Park Jungsoo's warmth. "You're all I have."