I'll die

Do Better

Early next morning, Wonho wakes up and heads towards Changkyun's room. Last night's conversation didn't go exactly as he'd hoped, with Changkyun asking him to stop and let him go. Needless to say, he couldn't. As he lay in bed last night, all he could think of were the times him and Changkyun were together.

Them going out on dates just hanging out at the coffee shop, or shopping for clothes. Them cuddling in front of the tv, just because. Him kissing Changkyun for the thousandth time, of Changkyun breathing heavily under him until he became a mess. He thought of the times he woke up next to the younger, and when holding him just felt so right.

So when he finds Kihyun in bed with Changkyun, he couldn't help himself. All he saw was red. He quickly grabbed Kihyun by the collar of his shirt and dragged him down the bed.

 

Kihyun was not at all prepared for such a rude awakening, he couldn't even process what was happening. All he knew was his body had gone from sleeping soundly next to Changkyun to being dragged outside the living room area. Wonho shoved the smaller into the sofa, he began pacing back and forth, clenching and unclenching his hands. It's wrong to punch a member, right? He thinks, but maybe if i punch him in certain areas that are hidden, I could probably get away with it.

"Hyung, what the hell?!" Kihyun asks, oblivious as to the thoughts currently brewing in Wonho's head
"you!- you just - you can't just!" Wonho was so angry he couldn't even put words together, but Kihyun understood, he understood what the older was trying to say.
"hyung, we just shared a bed" he explains, Wonho whips his head to look at Kihyun, God can this kid irritate me, "why does there need to be a bed sharing?! At all?!" he asks, trying with all his might not to punch the younger.
"he couldn't sleep. He kept tossing and turning in his bed. I felt bad for him, maybe a bit guilty" Kihyun replies
"wh-why?"
"because I confessed to him" Kihyun looks at Wonho straight in the eyes, wishing to the heavens above that Wonho won't lose it.


He doesn't, but only because their conversation was cut off by an angelic greeting
"Good morning" Changkyun says as he sleepily makes his way to the bathroom. Wonho flashes Kihyun a look that says ' we're not done ' and heads off to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

After washing his face Changkyun makes his way to the couch and sits beside Kihyun, he was still sleepy but he was awoken by his grumbling stomach.

"Kihyun-hyung, I'm hungry" he whines, Kihyun stiffles a giggle, noting how adorable Changkyun looks at the moment. "well then, we're out of eggs and stuff, so all i can offer you is grilled cheese or some cereals. Which one do you want?" Kihyun asks as he stands up to head to the kitchen, "hmmm, cereals i guess, I might become a pig-pup again if I eat something greasy in the morning" Changkyun says as he lies down on the sofa, "I dont mind having a pig-pup for a boyfriend though, you're huggable that way" Kihyun jokes as he makes his way to the kitchen, failing to notice the blush that settled on the maknae's face.

Wonho heard their conversation, but held back from commenting because he didn't want Changkyun getting stressed so early in the morning. But the last comment Kihyun made about a boyfriend just didn't sit right with Wonho. He quickly finished his cereal, washed the bowl he used and exited the kitchen just as Kihyun entered.

He saw Changkyun lying on the sofa and decided to push his luck with the younger, lying down next to the maknae and wrapping his arms around him before Changkyun could say anything. He pulled the youngest close to him,trying to calm himself with the other's presence.

"hyung, what're you doing?" Changkyun asks, as he tries to wiggle his way out of the older's hold
"I'll die" Wonho says "I'll die if you leave me. I swear, I'll kill myself if I can't have you back"
Changkyun looks up at the older, surprised at what he was hearing. "you don't mean that, right? You're not that kind of person Hoseok"
Wonho looks straight at Changkyun, "you don't know how far I'd go for you" he replies, it sent chills up Changkyun's spine, he knew Wonho was serious.

So then, what was he supposed to do now?