Lost chances

Do Better

Soft lips.

That's what Changkyun felt as he was currently pinned against the kitchen wall, eyes wide with surprise as another person's lips touch his own.

Why is this happening? He thinks.

He snaps out of his thoughts as a hand grabs the back of his neck, pulling him closer. He struggles and pushes away the man who stole his lips.

"Hoseok hyung, what are you doing?!" he asks, as he wipes his lips, trying to cleanse it from the previous act.

The older looks at him, surprised that Changkyun had pushed him away "we've kissed before, it's nothing new" he replies as he leans over Changkyun, arms trapping the smaller between him and the wall.

"that was when we were together. You broke up with me, hyung" Changkyung says looking at Wonho straight in the eyes, challenging the older, "Kyun, i know that I hurt you, but please give me another chance. I'm still in love with you" Wonho confesses, his voice trembling ever so slightly, but Changkyun heard it.

Oh, what he would give to have heard those words weeks ago. Then he would've jumped in the older's arms and he would've forgiven him right then and there

But it has been weeks. Weeks of him hurting and suffering and trying to be okay by himself. Without Wonho. He looked at the other, wanting to shout hurtful words, wanting to slap him , wanting to just be spiteful. But he couldn't. He loved Wonho, loved him so much that even with all the negative thoughts running through his head he couldn't utter one single hurtful word. Tears started forming in his eyes, he looked up at the ceiling trying to control his emotions. He was feeling so many things all at once. Regret. Anger. Sadness.

He runs a hand through Wonho's hair and pulls him in a tight embrace. His body pressed against Wonho's. It was a familiar feeling, and yet he felt so much sadness from it. Because Wonho wasn't his home anymore, and sad as it may be, he was oddly ok with that.

He turns his head slightly and kisses the older's temple, "Hoseok, it took me weeks just to be at the point of being okay. I've come to accept that we're not meant to be together. You have to as well" he whispers.

Wonho pulls him in tighter, as if that would make the younger stay with him. But he knows he lost his chance, his stupidity made him lose the one person who looked at him so lovingly."Kyun, I-" he lets out a sob "Kyun, please.... Please, just,please" he doesn't even know what he's begging for at this point, but he just knows that he can't let the younger go. He just can't.

Unbeknownst to them, Kihyun had witnessed their little kitchen scene. He leaves before he could see more, that and he was afraid that Changkyun might give in to Wonho and take him back.

 

His heart wouldn't be able to take it if it happened. He loved the maknae so much, he loved him even before he got together with Wonho.

 

He fell in love with the maknae who cracked jokes all the time, even if more than half of the jokes were word puns. He fell in love with the maknae who would always do what his hyungs say, and who was responsible and efficient with any given task. He fell in love with the maknae who stayed behind at the practice room just so he could go through their choreography one- ten more times. He fell in love with the maknae who was so concerned with his acne that he bought every cream, mask and cleanser he could get his hands on.

He loves Changkyun. And though in the past he couldn't confess right away, he thought this time, he'd have his chance.

This was all too much to bear for Kihyun, his heart would shatter if he hears that Changkyun and Wonho are together again. He walks to Shownu's room and tells their leader he'd go to the company to practice. He walks out of the dorm, feet automatically taking him towards their company building. All the while scenarios of Changkyun and Wonho keep playing in his mind. He doesn't even notice a motorbike honking at him until he turns his head the last second only to be blinded by bright headlights, then darkness.

 

---------

Update because today I'm not trpped in front of the office computer.... Hmmm... Wonho is being unfair again... Kihyun is??? Dead???? *gasp* 

Ohohoho this chapter is all the cliché romcom movies you've seen... This fic has to end at some point... So whose happy ending should i choose? Harharhar