he knows !

Life Is Worth Living ( KAI's Fanfic )

I woke up the next morning and the first thought that came across my mind is that I need to know more about the Kim family, I'm not just gonna marry this guy without knowing anything about him ... he looked like nice guy but you can never judge a person from the first sight.

I took my phone and called the only person I can trust asking for his help.


_

______phone_call______

"Hello..who's that " said yoongi my best friend with a husky sleepy voice

"Morning u lazy ...it's me" I responded

"The hell...why are u calling at this time...were u dreaming about me "

"U mean having nightmares about me"

"Yeah..purple nightmares "

"Whatever ...I called cause I want to ask u a favor "

"Anything for you "

"I need you to give me some inside information about a family "

"Huh..Wow, u started work at NCIS " he said in a mocking tone

"I'm serious "

"I'm serious too"

"YOONGIIII" I said almost screaming at him

" hhh,OK! just send me the name in a text" he said laughing

"Thank u so much "

"No need "

"....Otherwise, how are u?" I tried to change the subject before that he could ask more about it!

"Sleepy and your bothering me "

"It's my fault ,I'm the one who's trying to treat a koala like a human being"

"AY! don't call me a koala "

"I call you whatever I want , and you better wake up, it's 12:35 there "

"Ugh.. your a big ball of annoyance,when are u coming back!?...I'm starving "

" can't you just cook some eggs for your self"

"I tried and it almost ended up of me getting burnt "

"Your such a kid...I'm coming today, actually I have to go or else I'll be late..."

"OK! See ya marshmallow !"

"bye! "


_____end_of_the_call____

 

I tried my best to hide my fear and to not sound sad in front of yoongi....he loves me like a big brother and he's been there with me through my hardest and saddest time, he's the only friend that I have, and the only one that I need , I didn't tell him about the arrange marriage yet...It happened so quick and... I truly don't know how he's going to react , I hope he can understand my reasons.

I ended the call and went to the bathroom, I took a quick cold shower to relax my muscles , I didn't sleep well yesterday ....my neck is hurting me so does my left hand...add to that those wild thoughts jumping in my head making me wanna take him off my body

I got my self ready and called the bodyguards, I went out from the hotel and took the car that was waiting for me heading to Gatwick airport.

I arrived there and as expected; thousands of fans was waiting there for me, even thought I did everything possible to keep this visit private, still fans could discover it.

I tried to pull a fake smile on my face while my bodyguards were trying to control the fans that went crazy trying to a get pic or even a stare from me...this became something ordinary to me.

I went through the usual passing processes till I reached my private plane.

And after a 10 hours and 43 min flight,my plane finally landed in LAX airport, and once again I got welcomed by the fans and annoying paparazzi asking stupid none sense questions.

When I finally made it out of that airport I jumped to the car and after 30 min I arrived at the home I share with yoongi.

I got in and it was around 23:30 , I'm sure that yoongi is still awake.I went to the living room and there I found him working; papers all around him, with his big glasses that hide his little face, he looked so cute.

"I'm here " I said

"Finally" he got up from the floor were he was sitting and hugged me "how are u? " he asked

"Fine " I said

"You don't look fine though..how was your flight "

"Boring I spent half of it sleeping and the other half writing songs" I said while we both headed to the couch were we set.

"And the surprising visit ? Is everything fine with your grandparents ?"

Before I could answer his question and announce the choking news ,the bell rang

"Ah...this must be the delivering guy ...I ordered some fried chicken and pizza" he said while taking his way to the main door after that he grabbed his wallet that was somewhere on the couch.

"You're the best " I said my eyes getting bigger when I saw him coming with fried chicken.

He chuckled at my look " here " he said handing me my KFC meal

I started eating giving my lovely chickens all the attention making sure I didn't leave any piece of meat on the bones.

I finished the meal and I could feel my stomach about to explode.

It's been a long time since I last ate my favorite food, my manager didn't let me eat it , saying that it will harm my voice since it contains a lot of oil...but I truly don't care , after all what is life without fried chicken.

"Here" yoongi gave me a file " some information about the family you asked about "

"Thanks " I took it from his hand and put it beside me on the table.

"Why do u need this " he said looking at me while leaning to grab piece of pizza

"Well...this might be my future family in law"

"Huh...,what do you mean? " he said while chowing his food

"My grandfather set me an arranged marriage with the son of this family "

"Hhhh" he started on laughing " and ... why do you care, it's not like your gonna accept , anyway!....ah your grandfather is such a fool! Hhh"

I looked at him and he looked at me as well than he shivered

"Hold on..... what should this look mean?" He said while getting up from his sit and throwing that piece of pizza from his hand to fell on that black table .

"I have too... I don't have any other choice "

"Seriously ... NATALIE, WHAT DO U MEAN, HOW IS IT LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE AN OTHER CHOICE , HE CAN DO NOTHING TO YOU, HIS WORK IS BASED ON YOU"

"He knows "

"What?!!.."

" I SAID MY GRANDPA KNOWS "

"HE KNOWS WHAT NATALIE ?!!....... wait......." He set beside me again his moth half open from the chock "you mean he discovered "

"Yes" I announced while looking at my feet.

"are u sure about that ..... I mean how could he discover, we made sure that everything was well done, and that we didn't leave any proves behind us"

" we've been stupid when we thought they would never know "

" how do u know ...did he talked about that or what..?"

"Not directly , but it was obvious from the way he talked to me and the stares he gave me"

"And..do u think he can k...."

"No he won't ... He'll use this against me...so he can make me fulfill his wishes ,he could've done that a long time ago but he didn't....he has other plans "

"What are you planing to do?"

"Nothing... He wants me to marry and I'll do that..., I'll do anything it takes "

"Just wait a little bit , I'm sure we'll find a solution "

"There is no solution yoongi ...I have to do what he asks me to"

" you can't just give up to your grandpa this way, you never did, you've been trough hell , and you didn't"

"I'm not taking any risques yoongi....this case is pretty...hard for me!"

He let out a deep breath before adding "Iknow , and I wish there were anything I can do to help" he said while taking me in a hug

"You helped me a lot yoongi, I would never be able to make it till here without you" we broke the hug after few seconds

"When will you get married? And what about your career "

"They didn't take the decision yet, but it won't be anytime soon, they first 
need to make an artificial love story so people won't think it's an arranged marriage.... till that time....I'm still miss Chanel , and for my career , I'll try my best to get out of this scandal with the less damages ,although it won't be so easy to do that ....but I'll try my best " I finished talking with a bright smile

"OK"

"I'm going to my room, and you go and have some rest too"

"Don't worry about me"he said while giving me his sweetest smile ever "good night marshmallow "

" good night " I said while taking the file and heading to my bedroom.

I got there and the first thing I did was taking a shower, after that I finished , I started on reading the file , it turned out that this Kim family is one of the most powerful families in Asia , and that their son and I share the same business; apparently he's the main dancer and rapper in a known Korean boy group, now I see why they chose him.

And than I remembered that the media caught me in London and if fans knew about his visit too, this will probably be the #number1 evidence that this is an arranged marriage.

I put my head on my pillow and hugged my ready bear before that I made a phone call


_____the_phone_call____


"Good morning miss Chanel "

"Morning Monica, it's night in here"

"Oh! Really ?!"

"Yeah!"

"I'm sorry"

"It's OK! ,I just wanted to make sure that everything is fine "

"Yes miss don't worry"

"Didn't you notice anything weird going around or something "

"No, not all...why is there anything wrong miss?"

"No don't worry Monica "

"OK miss"

"Monica please take a good care"

"Of course"

"Have a nice day and if anything bad happened don't hesitate on contacting me! OK!"

"OK miss, you too"

"I'll call you tomorrow"

"goodbye"

"Bye"

_____end_of_call____

I took a deep breath , than checked the hour ;1:48 it's late but there is no way I can sleep now, I slept a lot on the plane.

I took my pens and started on finishing the song I was working on during my flight .

People always ask why my songs are sad , why they have a dark melody.

But most of all why a girl like me isn't happy, they said that I have the beauty, talent and intelligence that all girls dreams of.

But do girls dream of having the same past I have?!

Little did they know my past? did they know what I've been through? .... what'm still going through?

Did they know the fights going inside my soul.

I guess they didn't!and will never do! ...No one knows...except the demons hiding behind my confident .

And I'm not planing to tell anyone ... cause It's hard to explain your reasons to people that never actually cared to know.

So I'll keep my pain inside of me ,even if it hurts,if it hard...I'll hide it well....I'll never show my weakness in a world where everyone is trying to hunt me down

I'll stay strong just like I've always been!

_________________________

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

KOREA:

KAI'S P.O.V:

I finally arrived at the droom after a long flight . I looked for my keys and I didn't found them so I knocked the door before that suho opened it .

{Conversation in Korean }

"Ah! Jonginnie"said suho once he opened the door .

"Hello hyung" I said giving him a small hug than going inside the house.

"How are u"

"I'm fine" I said while giving him a small smile."what about you? "

"I'm good "he said before that his phone rang "ah! That's the manager hyung, I have to answer " he smiled at me than answered the phone heading to the living room while I entered he kitchen where D.O was cooking .

"Jongin ...! Hello " said D.O while giving me a bright smile

"Hello soo,how are u " I said giving him a slight hug

"I'm good....you?"

"I'm fine too" I announced while taking my jacket off,
"Ummm....it smells good"
I set on a chair facing D.O that was putting some spices over the pan that contains meat.

"Are you hungry ?" D.O asked me

"I'm starving!! "

"Hhh, wait a second ,the meat isn't well cooked yet " he said laughing ,"How's Miss and Mr Kim?" He added

"Better than me ..hhh"

"Ya! Don't be rude..hhh" he yelled at me with a funny tone

"They're fine thanks for asking "

he gave me a smile before that he took a sit on a sit beside me in the dinning table.

" what's wrong with you jongin "

"Nothing hyung ..I'm just tired "

"Are you sure that's all....did something bad happened during this trip"

To think of it, I should not tell him cause nothing is confirmed yet ,and this should stay as a secret but D.O is my best friend , he knows everything about me and I trust him more than I trust myself , and I need someone to share this secret with and take some advice from, so I decided to tell him .

"Umm..well hyung ..." I turned to check if anyone is coming here

"Don't worry , there is only the two of us and suho here , the others have schedule ...feel free to talk...plus suho is busy talking on the phone " he said pointing to suho who was arguing on the phone.

I let out a deep breath which made soo even more worried

"Joinginnie...!!"

"The thing is That my parents wants me to get married "

"And ..? I mean all parents wish for their kids to marry "

"Not in this meaning ....they got me in an arranged marriage "

Soo's eyes got wider from the surprising news "what?"

"Yes "

"How "

"A business marriage , not a real marriage "

"But...aren't you too young for this "

" the company is in a bad condition ..so, this is the only solution, i can't refuse "

"This is so chocking ... aren't you against this?....I mean you always hated arranged marriages and wanted a normal marriage based on love "

"I'm ...but there nothing I can do...I told you this is the only solution "

"And when are u getting married ?"

"Nothing confirmed yet"

"So there is some possibilities that this marriage won't happen "

"Yes if the girls family refused , but this won't change the fact that I'll have to marry ... If it's not this girl than it's another one "

D.O held my shoulders , trying to make me feel better "take it easy... "

"I'm trying but I'm most concerned about my career "

"I know ,this is a huge step in your entire life , I hope that fans can accept this ... But why did you go to London?"

"The girl's grandparents are from there "

"So..... The girl ain't Korean "

"No..and that's another issue if the fake dating news came out....u know the Korean community..."

"Umm"

"Another thing is that she's super famous "

"Oh! Really ...a model?"

"No!.....I don't know if I should tell you about her identity or not"

"Oh! Don't worry you don't have to!" He said with a smile

"I'll get much hate than she'll do , not only from my fans but from hers too"

" is she that famous..?"

I sighted thinking if I should tell him or not. Maybe I should , I know that he won't tell anybody

"I'm gonna marry ....Natalie ....Chanel Natalie "

D.O 's jaw felt and his eyes got wider "really ....Natalie ....I mean the real Natalie "

"Yes!"

"Well ..... The girl is.......perfect "

"I know...but still I don't know her personally and she probably don't even remember my name..... I mean she's not a girl that would ever look at a guy like me"

"Do you have a crush on her?"

I looked at him with a choked face "I only met the girl for a few seconds ..how do u think I would fell for her "

"I don't know ... It sounded like you did from the way you were talk---" he didn't finish his sentence when suho came to the kitchen

"Soo the meat...it got Burnt !"said suho in disappointing tone after that he checked the meat

"Ah! Sorry....I forgot all about about it....sorry! "He said running to save some pieces of meat .

"Ah...just leave it ...I'll order in" said suho while grabbing his phone " what do you want to eat "

"I don't want to , I'm tired I'll go to sleep" I said

"You said you were starving a couple of minutes ago " D.O announced

"It's OK! I''m super tired" I replayed

"Are u OK! ?" Suho asked taping on my shoulder after that i made my way to the kitchen door were he was standing

"I'm fine huyng ...I'm fine "

I went to the my room wich I share with D.O , took some comfy close and went to the bathroom for a shower .

______________

At the kitchen:

" soo , is everything fine with Kai, he looks sad?" sino asked

D.O looked kind of panic but he tried his best to sound normal and answer his friend who's now looking super worried

"yes he's fine .... Just a little bit tired ..." D.O lied "weren't you going to order some food" he tried to change the subjecting before that his leader could ask more

"Oh! Yeah.... So what do u want to eat ?"

"I'll take whatever you take it doesn't matter "

"OK!"

 

_______________________________________
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
______________
Human beings are weird

They all want to play but they never accept to lose.

They all dream of heaven but they never want to die .