is that hope?!

Life Is Worth Living ( KAI's Fanfic )

NATALIE'S POV:

Dancing was and still a big part of my life,it's my little wonderland when i can escape from my killing reality and get ride from all the stress and sadness in my life,

i started dancing at the age of 5, i took some ballet classes,i also did some self defense material, and by time i got better, i started on doing freestyles battles in the streets and stuffs like that, and at the time when i was in Korea my love for dancing grow bigger i used to spend hours dancing by my own in a old building near to a forest it was my secret place where i can be my self, when the real Natalie can comes out to world.

Life in Korea wasn't much deferent from the one in my home town London; except for the language change, i could barely feel any deference, till that day; the most remarkable day in my life, the day when i saw a bit of hope for the first time since i was born, it was him, no one else than him.

I still remember that day like it's yesterday , i was about 14 years old .

it was a rainy day ;my favorite weather. when it rains i feel so secure i feel like there is some one who feels me and cry seeing all the pain and the sadness i hide in my little heart,

i went to the place were i usually dance, put music on and I started dancing,my body moving to the beautiful melody coming from my iPod,enjoying the feeling of freedom,the feeling of being a live! It felt so good,

but all of a student my feet slipped due the little drops of rain; i felt my my head hitting the ground so hard , and my vision became blurry for a second,I felt a killing pain coming from my leg when I heard a soft panicked voice near to my ears,and palms over the back of my head lifting it from the floor to his lap i;I shivered,scare taking over me,

I opened my eyes and screamed with a panicked tone " don't get close to me?....who are?...what are u doing here?" I tried to get up but I failed,and my head fell on his lap again ,

he answered me with a soft angelic voice " please, don't be scare I won't hurt u"

I was panicked and I yelled back at him "then let me go!"

He looked at me and our gazes met for few seconds before that he added " please let me help u" ,

" I don't need your help" I said to him

" yes u do need help and I'm here to offer it to u, I won't hurt u I swear !,please you're leg seams to be so hurt,this might effect on your dancing career "

My eyes got wider, and I screamed at him " oh my god,you're a stalker... Get away from me, how long have you been stalking me "

I got up hardly,and walked a few steps, while he tried to catch me before that I lose my balance and answered me " I'm not a stalker,it's just that I usually dance here too...and I found your dancing so amazing ,and felt in love with it so I used to watch u when you practice, trust me I'm not going to do anything bad to you "

he seamed to be nice guy but I was confused if he wasn't a stalker why would he watch me dancing, I said to him with a calm voice " and how am I supposed to trust some that I don't know "

he answered "i've been watching u since the first day you came here, I could of hurt but I didn't ,this ain't my intention,your leg is bleeding let me take you to the hospital, it's near by here "

he carried me and took me to the hospital,it took us about 10 min to reach there,and during this time none of us spoke , we arrived there and I took my treatment and went out from the doctor's room to find him waiting for me,he looked at me and walked toward me "hey.... So..how are u now? Did your leg get better "

I looked at his eyes and said " fine"

he looked nervous and I was nervous too it was like the first time I ever talked to a boy.

I broke the silence between us"Umm...thanks for helping..thank u so much"

he said "oh no need for that" and he showed me his heart catching smile before adding " By the way my name is ........"