nothing changed

Life Is Worth Living ( KAI's Fanfic )

IN LONDON ONE DAY AFTER THE CALL:


Natalie's POV:


I stepped out of the car in that rainy day , took off my sun classes to get a better view and looked straight in front of me.

a big wave of emotions hunted my heart all of a sudden, a lot of sad memories are flashing in my head, memories of my struggles, memories of my pain, memories of broken promises and forced laughs.

Nothing changed, everything still the the same.....

The same smell of my lost dreams that i had to burn here.

The same sound of my cries and screams.

The same view....emptiness !

I glared at the castle in front of me... Or should I say the hell in front of me.

my legs are shaking , I can't step forward. I don't want to remember more than what I just did.

I closed my eyes trying to contain my feeling,I got my courage and walked to the front door, there were a few maids and bodyguards waiting for me there, they bowed at me ,and I nodded as a response while I was stepping in the cemetery of my soul.

Each corner of this house witnessed at least one painful memory of me, witnessed the lost of my soul , witnessed my sadness, my madness....if this house could talk u would of understood what I mean .

I walked across the big hallway till I reached the luxury living room , once i was in I felt the world turning around, my vision becoming blurry and I felt heaviness in my heart.., my lungs refused to take this toxic air that smells like death.....this is the worst part of this hell

FLASH BACK:

Back to when Natalie was 9 :

It was about midnight when I woke up due the loud noise coming from downstairs, I don't need to think twice ,this must be one of my parents daily fights...I put a pillow on my head trying to stop the noise from crossing my ears when I heard a loud bang, I lifted my body from the bed, And went downstairs to check, fear taking over me more and more with each step I took away from my bedroom, if my parents cough me I'll be punished for a long time, I'm not allowed to get out of my room when they're there, my parents hate seeing each other as much as they hate seeing me, but I couldn't stop my self I wanted to know what was that ....

I shivered in my place when I heard another bang , than another ......I counted 6 shoots before I reached the living room I took a glare in and felt my heart inching , it was my father covered with blood, but not his own it was coming from my mom's death body that was lying on the cold floor I covered my ears using my little hands and closed my eyes hearing another shot, i opened my eyes again but this time it was my dad's body which was hugged by the ground ,I don't know how to describe the way I felt at that moment and even if I did it won't be close to it.

I kept on looking at my parents for about 1 hour with same position, before that I decided to go back to my room , I covered my self with the blanket trying to accept what just happened, I don't know why but for some reasons, I didn't felt like crying,nor sad ,I felt ....peace ,that was going to be my first night sleeping without their annoying screams and I wasn't planing on ruing it by calling the police or something, I opened the zipper in the back of my teddy bear and took a pill from the ones I hide there threw my head back at pillow and felt my eyes closing by themselves.

END OF THE FLASH BACK

I got knocked to reality when I heard my grandfather talking " you're here" he said facing my back, "well.. long time no seen miss channel! ..since u became a pop star no one saw again,did u forget your family this quick?!"

I turned to face him and said while smirking " good morning...ah...i wonder if u still have that library here , I would suggest for u to go and search for the definition of the word "Family "..SIR!"

"Hhhh.. u didn't change at all....u still powerful ...maybe even stronger" he said back to me with a playful tone.

I took of my jacket and set myself comfortable on the couch " yeah...thanks to the life u made live" I replayed with relaxed tone and looked in his eyes " say what u want sir, I don't have a lot of time to ...waist "

"OK, I won't take much time" he announced
"Great..than go a head and start sir..i'm listening "
He took a cigarette and started smoking , than he looked back at me

"U're 21, right ?"

"I'm impressed .. U know my age..Wow !"

" well u're all grown up now , you're not Planing to finish your life alone ?"

" Actually I am"

" I think of your best daughter , and since I know that u need a man to be beside u and prote--"

I cut him off with a serious tone almost screaming " I DO NOT"

"Yes you do, and it's not a subject to be discussed.....I'll set a meeting for the both families and we wi---"

I fixed my self on couch and said with a relaxing tone that hides a lot of frustration" I do. Not. Need. A. Men, I don't want to marry and u can't force me " than i took my jacked and walked passed him and just when I was about to get out from the living room he talked to me again 
"Well I can, I can force u and I will, if u don't do what I told u than---"

I turned back to face him and yelled "THAN WHAT , ARE U GOING TO KILL ME? ... GO A HEAD , I'M NOT A LIVE ANYWAY "

"hhhhh" he started on laughing than he continued " why would I ever kill my grandchild , you're useful in both ways...married or not, but it's better when u are, that's mean more power for the 4 companies, so here is the deal sweetheart......... U can marry if u want , and u can not, it's up to u, but u got to know that If u don't u may need to start on saving money for the funerals of the people u love,....take your time and answer me later"

he took the news paper that was beside him and than exclaimed " OH, sorry I didn't ask u ....do u want to drink something ?!" He faked a smile  " and ..ah... I was about to forget, we still have that library here, by I bet u can find a dictionary that has the definition of the word "family", I made sure to take off anything that has to do with this word,not only from the library, but from my entire life"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER PLACE :

He opened his eyes annoyed from the sound coming for his phone,he replayed with a sleepy voice " hello!"

"Good morning son"

"Good morning,mom"

"How are u"

"Sleepy...."

" well u better get up and get ready, your father wants to see u for lunch"

"Why!?"

"U'll know once you're here, take care of your self and don't be late"

"OK"

He pressed the red bottom and let his phone fall on the sheets , before that he want back to sleep