two toys stuck at the same game

Life Is Worth Living ( KAI's Fanfic )

He pressed the red bottom and let his phone fall on the sheets , before that he want back to sleep.

He opened his eyes a few hours later , and remembered the family lunch his mom told him about.

He dressed up in a formal way after having a bath,Than he took his keys,and jumped to his car , he arrived to his family's house after a 30 minutes drive and got welcomed by the maid " good morning sir"

" good morning " he replayed and handed her his jacket

He walked through the big hallway till he reached the dining room where his parents already started lunch

"Good morning " he said while bowing a 90° bow

"Good morning son" his mom answered with a joyful voice " come and sit here " she pointed at the seat beside her while smiling.

he sat on the chair and it was awkwardly quite there, he felt uncomfortable so he kept on looking at the plate in front of him without showing any sings of life.

Meanwhile his father didn't bother him self to say anything , he was so focused on the news paper he was reading .he looked at his son and than back at his new paper " aren't you going to eat .... me and your mom have been married for decades but she never cooked for me, and here she spent the entire morning preparing lunch for you"

"Anything for my son " his mom said while looking at her .

The boy didn't say anything ,he Just smiled slightly at his mom, and put some food at his plate, and started eating slowly while his mom bombarded him with questions, she didn't stop at all, but he managed to replay at her questions with short answers keeping a lovely tone on his voice and a little smile on his face.

"Enough women ...I didn't bring him here to talk about those stupid subjects!" his father interrupted their chat while he put the news paper he was reading beside him on the table.

" I want to talk to you about something else....I guess that you've heard about the issues we're having at the companies" he added in a serious voice while looking at his son who was now facing his father , giving so much attention to his words

"Yes sir" he announced

"Good..and you know that in a such sensible time like this our companies need more support to stay strong "

The two of them went silence for a few seconds.

The young boy knows exactly what this start will lead to .

His father broke the silence adding "I found out that the best thing for you and for the companies that one day will be yours......to get you in an arranged marriage"he stopped for a moment and looked at his sons eyes before that he completed "...it's for your best"

Those words fell like a big rock on the boy's heart " For my best " the boy spoke with a mocking tone , he lifted his body from the chair ready to quit,when his father spoke again before that he could get his way out of that fancy dining room"come back and sit here ... I didn't finish yet"

The Yong boy turned to face his father again, anger showing on his facial expressions that got darker after his father's surprising announcement " what else u still have to add...? You can do what ever you want .... after all my OPINION , my DREAMS doesn't count, those things means nothing to you .....you're still gonna do what u think it's THE BEST FOR ME" he said half yelling .

"I wasn't going to ask for your opinion anyway...." The father said in a relaxed tone which made the young boy angrier ,he leaned and grabbed the news paper he was reading moments ago "..get your self ready ...the day after tomorrow we will be going to London to meet the young lady you're gonna marry, I'm pretty sure that u kn---" he lifted his eyes from the news paper before that he finished his sentence and the boy was already gone.

His mom didn't spoke for once, there is nothing she can do, whatever her son liked that or not,it will always end up for him by an arranged marriage she knew that before that he was even born, this is what you get when you're coming from a rich family actually the first thing you learn is that your own life isn't yours, your just a doll that's used to make good shows and gain money with.....it may take him sometime .... But at the end he'll certainly find a way to live up with it .

___________________
___________

After two days:

In London :

Natalie's POV:

My black high heels touched my family's castle garden's ground as I slowly stepped inside my childhood's house well dressed up.

I walked to the living room after that I gave my jacket to the maid that was waiting for me at the entrance.

Once I was in I got welcomed by forced smiles, and judging eyes...u can feel the hate in the air surrounding those retarded minds that can only think of money.

"Here is our princess" said my grand father.

I looked at the room and found my four grandparents along with who I suppose they're my future parents in law with their son; a tall Yong boy dressed up in a black suit .

His parents smiled at me while welcoming me , before that the young boy got up and bowed at me " hello my name is Kim jongin" he said will a lifeless face.

I bowed at him and introduced my self "nice to meet u..I'm Natalie "

I bowed at his parents as well and took a sit beside my grandparents staring at the old painting hanging on the wall on my left side while my soon to be husband was sitting with his parents on the cough facing me...u can clearly see that he doesn't give a damn too.

_______________________


Jongin's P.O.V:

I was sitting in that large couch that seamed to be some expensive antique thing that goes back to the 80's while staring at all the paintings they have in this living room...this look like some sort of a horror movie...well...I wasn't expecting much from old couple after all.

beside me were sitting my parents talking about some business stuffs with the four old people facing me...it was boring as hell....I was looking at an old flower pot ,not so interested in the conversation going around me when I heard high heels knocks crossing my ears.

the sound became louder and louder, I thought it was a maid or something but apparently I was wrong.

I heard that old man that I don't remember his name half shooting " here is our princesses ".

I lifted my eyes that were scanning the white floor to look at her starting from the bottom to top.

Chic black heels, stunning long white legs , thigh short black dress hugging her body showing her perfect curves, a very long black hair, small mouth with full lips, little nose and gorgeous big gray eyes that can kill any man.......

if she looks like an angle in pictures well ...she looks like goddess in real life, I stood up and bowed at her than I introduced my self , she did the same , than took a sit next to her grand parents.

She was so lost in her thoughts staring at one of the paintings in that room, I tried to keep my eyes away from her but they always found their way back to look at her.

I could see my mom staring at her too and I knew that she was going to be the next target.

" how about you darling, are you fine" said my mom in Korean

"Yes, thank you for asking" she answered with the same language

"I got to admit that u look way much beautiful in real life than you do in the screen"

"Thank you ...that's nice from you"

"Oh..that's the truth"

"And you have a cute accent too"

She smiled slightly at my mom before that her gazes met mine for a few second.

I could see the sadness and pain hiding inside them,she looked so.....mysterious

one of her grandmothers broke our eye contact when she spoke up " i think that you two should have some private time together ,we will leav--"

"No need" she cut her words off and I brought my attention back to her " I guess we all know that this is an arranged marriage ,so can we all just stop acting like this is something that the both of us want ...u don't need to be genius to understand that this is an arranged marriage .... But I have no other choice than to accept it, and I'm sure that he has his own reasons too, and truly the only reason why I came here is that I wanted you to make sure that "the imaginary love story " that u will create won't effect on my image or my career ....otherwise I don't care about anything..."
Than she got up from her sit and bowed " have a nice evening everyone " she said before quitting , leaving her grand parents boiling from anger.

They asked us to stay for dinner but I didn't agree saying that I have some important things to do here before leaving tomorrow.

My parents said that they'll contact them soon to set a date for the announcement of our relationship and other stuffs and I couldn't care less.

__________________
_____________

Natalie's P.O.V:

I arrived at my hotel room and laid on that big bed and took deep breath.

Here I am stuck in a harsh game with someone that I don't know, someone I don't know if I should trust .

can I make it till the end without losing what's left from my soul...I think only time can answer this question....

I closed my eyes trying to find peace in the dream land..... peace that I never found in this life.