NOTE (plz read)

Life Is Worth Living ( KAI's Fanfic )

hey guys! 
Umm.. Well it's my first time showing  my self in my story or writing a note so.... I feel awkward . plz don't mind me XD

  i'm writing this note for too many reasons  first of all cause  I wanted to let u guys know that I've edited the second part and I'll do the same with the third one cause I thought that these two parts were the less attractive, it will mean a lot to me if u took a look at it

Another thing is that I really hope that u won't take the typos and grammar mistakes seriously , cause English ain't my first language .... It's my forth , so yeah.. and I would really appreciate if u commented any typos or other mistakes u found while reading .

And I wanted to ask u guys if u want me to put a little author part  or i don't know what they call it at the end of each chapter or no,  cause I wanted the story to look professional , but if you guys wants me to do that it will be my pleasure !

My readers opinions means a lot to me so I would like if u guys comment what do u think of the story and other stuffs .

Also.. I'm publishing this on wattpad under the user name  "Lilalyly" otherwise if u found this fanfic else where plz inform me  ! Cause my wattpad has been hacked a few times.

At the end I want to thank u all for reading my fanfic and for  giving me some of your precious time .

Have a nice day and take a good care of your selves !

STAY HAPPY

my husband is so damn sweet that i feel tooth pain, i might need to visit a dentist !

my husband is so damn sweet that i feel tooth pain, i might need to visit a dentist !