my life

Life Is Worth Living ( KAI's Fanfic )

Natalie's POV:

Two parents fighting while the little baby girl is hiding under the covers of her big bed in her massive room,that's how my story starts.

I was and I still that little baby who acted like a strong adult,never cried,never smiled,I always wear my cold facial expressions. life made me heartless,I don't feel joy nor pain,nothing at all, not even a single emotion, don't blame me blame life,it's the one who've been unfair toward me .

I was born in a super rich family were your birth was planned and your life too, your studies,job,love life,kids everything , even the day of your death.my parents never loved each other,they hated each other, they always fought and they never cared about me ,I was an object anyway,just a little stuff that unite the biggest companies in the world, nothing more and nothing less.

my parents died,should I tell u how?..... Well my father killed my mom, he shot her 7 shoots in different places which led to her death,he felt guilty so he shot himself too,don't need to tell u the reason,this ain't the matter.I was 9 at that time. Is it weird that I wasn't shocked,I saw this coming a long time ago from their behavior toward each other,I just didn't know who's going to be the first to kill the other!

as a revenge for making my life bad, and for giving birth to me at first place I decided to burial them next to each other, this way their souls and buddies will be stuck together forever, I guess that it's the only way i can torture them since I know how much they hate each other.

at the funeral I realized how lonely I was, the only friend I had was min yoongi, we're at the same age and I know him since I was born, I know everything about him so does he, he's from another rich family,not so deferent from mine.

At that time  I really  didn't know what was the next step in my life, all I knew was that I was left with four grandparent that hated each others, and once again I was an object that need to be protect for business reasons,just an object!