Let go

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N I'm figuring stuff out but my male bestfriend told me I should make 2 endings?Seems like a good idea so why not?Here's the sad one though....

Jungkook pov
I look up at the skies and feel it.It's time....but Jimin-hyung's hand is still holding me down like an anchor.I nudged him weakly.
"Hyung,let go." He shook his head."No,Jungkook.I'm not losing you again.I'm...I'm not letting go of you ever again." Tears streamed out of his eyes as well as mine but I never noticed mine,too focused on his."I need to go hyung.Please let go." He shook his head,stubborn as ever.

"Hyungs will be here soon Kookie.Just hold on...if not for me then at least for them." He gently rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb. "I-I can't anymore hyung....I-I'm tired." My eyelids felt droopy."I'll go rest now hyung.Goodnight." (Goodbye).....

"No,Kookie. Just stay awake for a while please?Just hold on for a while more!!!" He frantically reached for the nurse button pressing it over and over again until I reached for his hand to stop him."It'll be okay hyung. I'll just rest now....." (Forever.....)

"Jungkook?No!!!Stay awake please?Just stay awake for hyung.Just a little longer.....ah where is the nurse?!" I couldn't hold on any longer and I smiled at him weakly before closing my eyes."I love you Jiminie~" 

Jimin pov

I broke down as his grip loosened and his eyes slowly closed."I love you Jiminie~" Then as if in slow motion,his hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter