Maybe never.....

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Sorry for the long wait guy.I'm so busy at school....like yeah the performance thing was off my shoulders and all I have now is a mild fever and snot.For those who didn't see my post.I had a fever going on and off for two weeks before the performance combined with a runny nose,sore throat,coughing and constant head aches.That combined with the many many stuff I have to memorize for Chinese and plenty of projects needed to be done in my Englsih classes also the perfromance practices shich were rigorous.It was quite a miracle I never collapsed during those two weeks.

Jimin stayed up,curling into a ball while litening to the noise on the other line of the phone."Jimin?" He quickly collected himself,answering with a quick 'yeah?' to the elder."I'm coming there in a few minutes.Tell the others I'll meet you all there okay?" He muttered a quiet yes before hanging up and walking out the door to the kitchen."Jimin?Are you alright?" Jin asked worriedly,seeing Jimin's eyes wide and staring off into space as if he just witnessed something he may not ever want to."Junhyung-hyung is coming in a few minutes.Please tell the others." He answered in a nonchalant almost robotic voice.

They all sat in the living room,everyone except Jimin was curious about Junhyung's puffy eyes and heavy eyebags."So what brings you here?" Namjoon,ever the leader to them asked to break the awkward silence."Jungkook never told you all did he?Ah my stupid baby brother....he chose to hurt you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter