Never

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Happy ending^_^There's still the epilogues tho.Yes,it's 'epilogues' cuz there will be two ofc it'll be one for the happy ending and one for the sad ending^_^Credits to Zilawin for the idea of two endings(yes,he's my male bestfriend in real life)

Jimin pov

"Jiminie?" I lifted my head up at his voice."Hyung,please let go.I'm not gonna last any longer.Live a better life without me....." I shook my head,sobbing."I'm not letting go Jungkook.I'm not losing you again." He shook his head."You can live a better life without me hyung.I'm tired,please let go." I tightened my grip in his hand."No,I'm not letting you go." I hugged him,promising over and over again never to let go even if he repeatedly asks me to.

A few minutes later,his breathing became erratic and his heartbeats slowed down."Hyung,let....go....please.....I'm tired... I'm sorry...." I sobbed,not letting go......"Stay awake for me....please.....just do this for me......I don't want to lose you again." The other members burst in through the door with the doctors,all of them sweating.

They tried to get me to let go of his hand but I never did.....I couldn't.....I didn't wanna lose him.....they decided to just let me hold his hand and a minute later.......

His breathing returned to normal and so did his heartbeat."Jungkook.....I'm here.....I'm here......" His eyes fluttered open looking in all directions,as if looking for something...."I'm here....Kookie....by your side......" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter