I'm tired

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N The sad ending guys.Will post the alternative soon~

Jungkook in a deep breath,panting harshly as he looked around the room."Kookie?Kookie!!!Oh my gosh you've been in a coma for 2 months....I..they...we thought you'd never wake up." A heavy weight dropped on him as Jimin crushed him into a bear hug,kissing him fiercely."You wait here okay?I'll just go call the doctor." He was about to stand up but Jungkook gripped his wrist. "Stay with me.....for the last time.....please...." His voice came out ragged and raspy....he was coughing so much.....and he was getting tired.....very tired.....

"Jubgkook...no....this won't be the last time....I'll just go get the doctor and he'll make you better okay?" He cupped the younger's face,crying."I...can't anymore....." More coughs came,getting more and more violent each second....

"Hey Jimin...I....J-Jungkook?!?!Oh my gosh!!!!" Hoseok bursted into the room,crushing the other into another hug."You can fight this okay?Hyungs are here for you now.We can all fight this together." The youngest shook his head."I can't....fight anymore....hyung." Hoseok shook his head,crying as he gripped his hands hard."Call a doctor hyung....please...." Jimin urged for him to go but Jungkook gripped his wrist,preventing him."Hyung....please....I'm tired already.....I can't keep fighting anymore....it hurts...." Hoseok's heart crushed...as much as he'd love to call the doctor...Jungkook doesn't want to anymore......

Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter