2-Jealous

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Chapter 2 heya^_^This isn't a continuation guys.From the previous chapter onwards is the new one.

Jimin pov

I watched as Hobi-hyung and Tae played with Jungkook.They just came back from shopping a while ago and they used their own money to buy Jungkook some costume such as Bunny outfits and onesies.They did however use the money Jin-hyung gave them for normal clothes on Kookie and groceries.

They both love their money,I mean who wouldn't?We all work for it.We all lived in one house because we all used to study in the same school and our parents already paid for it anyways and we still lived here.We all graduated already and are working now......well,except for Kookie.He's still in High School....(even in real life he's still in High School)

We all work for our neccesities and all.We spend our money wisely but then when it comes to our maknae,no one can simply not avoid spending money for him even if he didn't ask for anything.

It's why I wasn't surprised when they came home with the groceries and two of the grocery bags were for Kookie,and they even had to go back and forth to get all the clothes with his clothes and stuffed toys.Most of which Jungkook didn't even ask for.

Right now,I watch as they play with Kookie.Putting random headbands or silly hats on his head and all that.I lnow I should be happy that Jungkook gets all the love from the hyungs(practically milking all the love outta themXD) but I just can't help but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter