stress

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin pov

It's been a whole 2 months since Jungkook and I started dating. He's been really busy lately since he's almost graduating high school but I try to help him as much as possible.

"Jungkookie~it's almost the weekend.Are you excited?" I smiled as he nodded,his eyes glowing with excitement."Yeah." 

"Why don't you sound so enthusiastic though?Did something happen?" He shook his head,smiling."I'm okay.Just a little bit tired hyung.Guess it's just stress?" I smiled,pulling him into my chest. "I don't want my baby to get sick.Just rest for now okay?" I said, afraid that he might not be able to come this weekend if he gets ill. It'll crush him if he did.

All 7 of us were like brothers.We grew up in the same neighborhood and our parents approved of us living under one roof for college and even let us keep the house.Jungkook was different from us.Sure,he was also rich but he was adopted and we knew so.

We used to have a hyung.Jeon Junghyung-hyung who was older than even Jin-hyung.He was nice to us and played with us.He told us he had a brother but he was lost when his family went on a cruise and the ship went crazy.A few years later was when Jeon Jungkook came into his life.

Their parents don't pay them any mind at all and most of their life, it was the servants in the Jeon household who raised them.Being the new young master who knew nothing and was too feeble to speak,Jungkook was bullied by most servants.Ordering him around and hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter